Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

NBNM

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I guess they are charging a ridiculously low price to get rid of their inventory by YOU making SAMPLE ORDERS. DON'T LET THEM SCAM YOU. DON'T EVEN TEST THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE ZERO WORK ENTHIC. Please AVOID using fuel app like the plague. The customer service is responsive until you make an order and received the faulted products. Please do not misplace your trust to the app as they don't really care about you, your money and your business. Ordered 3 items, Tote bag, shirts, and hoodie. The print quality and the location are all garbage. COMPLETELY OFF. It seems to me that they are having an internal management problem. Because the design placement are all way too off the common-sense. I seriously doubt that their workers did it on purpose. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TESTING EVEN IF IT'S SUPER CHEAP. I PROMISE YOU. THEY ONLY PRODUCE GARBAGE.

Gat Coi

More than a month still not shipped.
The print quality is very bad, I often get complaints from my customers about the print quality, they often request a refund. Fuel regularly delivered the wrong sizes and colors of the shirts that I ordered.
The worst customer service I've ever known, when you ask a question, they will answer 2-3 days later.
Bad service! I made a mistake and paid the price when choosing them

quanghai55xd1

A lot of my orders are not shipped for more than 20-30 days. I got many negative feedback. Customers service sucks. We will work with another one.

quyetdeptraikhongaisanhbang

Bad quality. All of my order is not shipped after 1 months. No one help me and support. That is really bad experience for me.

PixelRetro

*Update 04/13/2021 They are doing worse and worse since March 2021 since they said their production facilities are implementing major changes to improve the overall production speed and quality of our products. It sounds good but it's been a month now and nothing improved but worse..... Processing time is longer and longer, orders are not shipped out in 15 days. some of them are over 25 days, it triggered plenty issues and complains, which is killing our business but they don't care.... They even increase price and said because you didn't reach their order amount which we don't know how to monitor the order amount, there is nowhere to show us how much we need to reach to keep the price not being raised up..... also they don't answer you like they are dead somehow even their status says active, you have to wait hours to finally heard from them which is not helpful .....In a all, their are back to where they from, very disappointing...

Red Bomb Graphics

I've been using two other services to get started with my Customer Dirt Track Racing Shirts and apparel. I stumbled on Fuel by accident and after getting a sample I made the switch. I've actually started making some money with the low prices. My first year with the other services I barely made $400. My first month with Fuel I've made over $1200. On top of the $$$$$, the print quality is better than the other services I used in the past. Brighter and more crisp prints. a little larger back print area and very quick responses. I am more than pleased and my customers are as well.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

****taking this all back. They were great for the first 30 day trial. after that a major drop off. They won't contact you back and will send out terrible product. They can't get an order out of the shop in under a month.

before you try them, check out the BBB and you'll learn everything you need to know. TONS of filed claims against them.

Aalco

La app tiene problemas al abrirse en el tablero de apps, cosa que no ocurre con otras aplicaciones que tengo en Shopify.

draculabyte

They will KILL YOUR CUSTOMERS and COST YOU MONEY!!! 20 plus days and shirts still DON'T SHIP! After a long-time struggling with Fuel and now they are back to the same place to drive you crazy.....customer service is slow, nobody answers your question, production time is turtle speed forever, you have to wait 15 days sometimes 25 days or longer for printing process, who is gonna pay for a shirt and wait a month to get? it triggered many bad reviews and open cases, that's how my etsy store shut down.

Nicegift2020

I think all 5 stars reviews were rated by their own staff.
First, you can realize the language is so abnormal.
Second, the service is very bad, they ship wrong products to our customer many times.
Third, the customer service is the worst. They keep ignoring our emails. Even when they reply to us, they never apologize if they are wrong. They also don't want to help us.
Such a bad experience.

cottonballot

Mockups are incorrectly colored which makes it a bad experience for your customers. Fuel customer support doesn't respond to support inquiries.

December 18, 2019

We are a little confused by this one. You have not logged into the app for over 3 months and never wrote into our support team. We are more than happy to help you out but looks like you are reviewing us without actually using our app. Regardless, we emailed you to find more info :)