Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PoodlesApparel

Location Pakistan

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround. True all that! These guys deliver on their promise. I am installing Fuel to all my Shopify stores.

December 2, 2021

That's our "secret sauce" for making our POD business grow and succeed, PoodlesApparel. Thanks for being a part of it.

Pump Dog

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm new to Fuel and Shopify, so naturally, there's a learning curve with learning these apps. I've had many questions along the way and I'm happy to say that each time that I submitted a question to Fuel Customer Service, I've always gotten a swift and thorough response. It might have been the answer I wanted, but communication is so important to achieving high goals. Their attention to my questions and concerns show a real professionalism. I'm happy to do business with Fuel.

November 24, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Dodd. Our team is happy to walk you through any questions to ensure that your business will thrive with us. Here's to a successful rest of 2021 and an even better 2022.

Mother-In-Law-Apparel

Location Pakistan

Easy to use interface, great product options, amazing mockups. I am very happy with Fuel. I really hope they launch apps for popups, size charts and online chat so we have all the solutions under one roof.

November 22, 2021

We really appreciate the review, Farhat. The Fuel app currently provides access to our customer support via chat plus the product description includes links to the sizing charts. If you have any other suggestions that will help your business grow, feel free to reach out to us.

HuskiesCute

Location Pakistan

Profit margins are too good and service standards seem pretty high. Very satisfied with this app so far. Highly recommend it to everyone.

November 22, 2021

Thanks for your support, HuskiesCute! Love to hear you're happy with our service.

GoldenRetrieverApparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fuel is an amazing application. It Works smoothly and offers seamless integration with my shopify website. Customer service is responsive as well.

November 22, 2021

We really appreciate your support, GoldenRetrieverApparel! 🙏 Happy to help your business grow.

BeesApparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great personalization options, easy to use interface and very innovative features, not to mention unbelievable price savings on most items. Love it!

November 22, 2021

We appreciate the awesome review, BeesApparel! We do our very best to keep the costs down so you can maximize your profits.

AuntsRCool

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app, amazing product range and massive price savings. I haven't had a chance to interact with customer service yet becuase everything went on so smooth. Highly recommend this app.

November 22, 2021

Thanks for the review, AuntsRCool. We are here to help your business expand and succeed. Feel free to reach out to customer support via chat or email whenever you need us. We're happy to help!

Trendsetter Threads

print quality is always great! Price is right! production time is fast! customer service is very responsive! Hector with the customer support team rocks! he has handled all my questions and issues ive ever had with fuel! he should be promoted! highly recommend!

November 19, 2021

Thanks for your support, Jeremiah! Our team is happy to help you take care of any support issues so you can focus on growing your company.

NurseAsstShirts

Location Pakistan

I have installed Fuel on several stores and my experience with these guys have been amazing. Great technology, fair pricing and helpful customer support!

November 2, 2021

We appreciate your business, Imran! Sounds like we hit the trifecta. :)

SphynxCat

Location Pakistan

High quality products and great shopify store integration with easy to use interface. I am hoping to work with Fuel to grow my online business.

November 2, 2021

We're looking forward to helping your business grow. Here's to a wonderful and profitable partnership.