Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Kite and Crest

So far everything has been going smoothly as we transition all our products to Fuel and Max has been very helpful on getting all our questions answered. We have not experienced the super long turn around times (only about 7 days which is reasonable considering the circumstances) and they look to only be getting better from here on out. We have worked with another division of their company in the past and the quality has always been stellar. Keep in mind Printful has a 6+ week turn around time right now and they won't even let you create new print items so not sure why some of the recent 1 star reviews recommend switching to Printful. You don't get all the bells and whistles that Printful/Printify offer but if you have any experience in the apparel industry then in my opinion this is a great option as you simply can't beat the prices & quality.

Fluffdeals

I am using this supplier from long, happy about the services provided. In this pandemic situation too they are managing well.

Scenic Mart

I have used this app for the fulfilment of shirts; and they are the best in the market, mostly when compared to printify and printful.
Best Pricing as mentioned, along with that best quality products and most importantly, great support system. Max is at the support desk and he helps in every possible way to solve all the issues.

Highly recommended to everyone who's looking for a long term fulfilment partner.

wondomart

This is the BEST POD platform I've come across till now.
Super Happy with the products, prices, delivery time and customer service.
I'd Highly recommend this to everyone!

RolloKart

I have been using this app from the past few months and I am really amazed by their services.

What I like most about the Fuel:
Fast Fulfillment
High Quality Print
Lowest Price
Great Support

Elevation Graphics and Designs

I have been using this app for approximately 6 months now. Normally the production and shipping time is very quick, but the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the majority of PoD providers. Regardless, the staff members are always responsive and helpful. I had an issue with the print quality of a shirt and they were willing to replace it with no hassle. They also provide good products for a great price. I have fulfilled multiple orders using this print provider and my customers have all been satisfied with the products that they receive.

croomart

Best App Ever. Instant help and quick delivery. I just love to use this app for all my orders. I would recommend others to go for FUEL too.

Teeshirt25

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

Aviator Custom Print

I used the other guys for years and then I found FUEL. Best price and accessible Customer Service!!!

Tammar's™

Excellent service! super-easy usage when creating a product, t-shirt quality is really good, and fast shipping (to Australia) in spite of COVID-19! highly recommended! The people who work there are extremely helpful!