Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Optic-Fashions

So I had 3 or 4 orders being filled at the same time and the 1st one was a few days before the others. I seen that the last 2-3 were sent out and the 1st one in production. I shoot Jorge an email and got back to me quickly. It was what I was thinking, the team caught a quality issue and didnt let it pass. I quickly sent back a huge thank you to the team. I preach to my small team thats its quality over quantity and its much easier to tell a customer that a quality issue was caught verses sending it to the customer and dealing with what possibly could be a really mad customer. Huge shout out to Jorge and everyone one with the Fuel Team!! I'll take that everyday vs dealing with a much worse issue. Keep rocking!!!

August 18, 2021

We appreciate the love, Optic-Fashions! As you said, it's best to hold back an order rather than sending out a poor product. Happy buyers create happy sellers, and that's what we're aiming for.

Jagkart.com

Location India

I am using this for over a year and I love it, its economical, and top-notch service from the support team.

August 18, 2021

We appreciate your support 🙏🏼 and our goal is to be the best POD out there.

Vintage Designs

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I've been using this app since March 2019, and I still love it! Great customer service. Fast shipping and great printing quality.

August 18, 2021

We really appreciate your support, Vintage Designs!

BappaStore

Location India

I used Fuel to source Tshirts. They have a Quick support, always ready to help us. Loved their service so far. Happy to be using FUEL looking forward for conducting more business together. Definitely will recommend to others!

August 19, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, BappaStore!

store seeds

Time spent using app About 1 year

good service, fast, enthusiastic support, will use it for a long time and recommend to more friends.

PLTEE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service, friendly, reasonable prices, fast shipping, quickly response. Hope you could improve your production time.

shopee360

Time spent using app About 1 year

Overall, everything is pretty good. Customer support is very good, professional and friendly. The number of colors of the shirt is quite a lot to help you have more options, the printing speed is quite fast. However, there are still some errors, some orders are slow to be delivered and lost in transit, ... Hope everything can be fixed in the future.

funnygiftshirtandmug

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is excellent. I think Fuel will soon overcome the inadequacies in the past time and return to being as great as before.

huyenanh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fuel's customer service is great. I get a response usually within the hour. I can't say enough good things about this service!

KartKink

Location India

I used this app as my fulfillment partners and I am very happy with their service. Have had only one order till now and their shipping time was unbelievable!!