Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Joy Goodies

It's the most cost efficient app. Also it has the quickest delivery time. So its the best out of all. The chat support is also very responsive & helpful. Go for it.

Need Panda

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP, VERY FAST SHIPPING. HOPE TO WORK WITH THEM IN LONG TERM :), They shipp the product really fast and customer support is also really very good

Stars Hollow Tees

I am beyond impressed with Fuel! The print quality is great & the prices are the best in the market. Not to mention, they are fulfilling orders quickly and efficiently given everything going on in the world right now. Fuel has helped my business so much! The customer support is also top-notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Max!

AVANI

this is the best print on demand app ive ever used and has the best prices love it so much, thank you max!!!

ABBA Shirt Co.

5/8/2020 - 10:12 PM -Update on review: Max reached out to me and helped me make the corrections I needed which were actually on my end not theirs! The response time was amazing. I can't wait to actually start using them now. I've heard a lot of great reviews on their print quality and I am ready to see 1st hand!! Changed from 2 star to 5 star based on customer service

Pricing is great but I couldn't get the products live because i kept getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' because I could not get the "inventory managed by" to pull up Fuel. It wouldn't even give me the option. It's like their app does not integrate well with Shopify

May 8, 2020

This is not a Fuel issue but something that you need to configure within your Shopify settings. Sent you a message to help you fix it!

Thanks,
Max

blackowl45

I'm literally glad that this app exists! they have the lowest prices, Tons of t-shirt colors, I ordered a sample and the printing quality and colors are very good, I sell on amazon and this company gave me a second chance to lower my prices and beat the competition in the marketplace, the app interface is simple and very easy to use, highly recommended, thank you!!!!!

giftybotique

Fuel is the best thing that happened to me during the pandemic situation. They are working extremely hard and ship fast! is it a pleasure to work with them. Thank you, Fuel Team!

Saved by the Ride

Friendly interface, fast fulfillment, lowest prices in the category. I highly recommend and I look forward to more products to be added to the catalog!

mugabeemugs

With 4-5 years of experience in POD I tested like 20 different services and apps... Never seen such low prices and fast turnaround time before!

Melanated Elevation

If you're thinking about using Fuel STOP thinking and USE THEM!!!! The print quality is amazing, the production time is great as well. My first sample order got to me in 5 days after placing my order. I love my shirts and I love that I found Fuel. Max is great at getting back with you when you have a question. It's very clear that they care about the customers. I look forward to a LONG partnership with fuel. One last thing the prices, sweet baby Jesus the prices are amazing. USE FUEL!!!!!!!