Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DOGSTROM

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for apparel. Very competitive price and A+ customer service support. Creating products on shopify can be improved slightly especially when you want to go back and edit an existing listing. Besides that, I'd recommend this to anyone getting started with POD!

star-tees.com

Location Vietnam

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

Totes Ma Goats

Being new to using a POD and also designing my own totes I am very pleased with the amount of support that Fuel provides. I thank them so much for the guidance and quick responses!

Keepsakes Plus

Thank goodness I found Fuel POD! It has helped my store in so many ways! Their products and printing is great and customer service is excellent. They have saved me so many $$ by not having to carry tons of inventory. Would highly recommend.

The EvilolivE

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using Fuel as my POD for over a year now and I have really enjoyed it! The products and prints have been great. The customer service has been exceptional! I would recommend Fuel to anyone new to POD!

Walking In Nature

I have worked with many other POD companies over many years. I'm a stickler for quality--that's more important to me than anything else. The ideal is a fantastic quality with a good price--but that's so hard to find. At least, it was, until I found Fuel POD. Their printing quality is some of the best I've ever seen. My designs are complex and detailed, and their prints are crisp, and really capture all of the intricacies involved. Their printing quality alone is enough to consider them a top company to work with. But, then add in that their prices are incredible. They are by far the best value of any POD company I have ever worked with. Their turnaround time is great as well, and they are very receptive to e-mails when something has gone wrong. They are quick to respond, and usually have a solution ready to go. I seem to always work with Luis, and he is incredible. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful he is. He is one of the many reasons I love Fuel POD so much--his warm, caring attitude make it easy to feel like I can reach out for support whenever I need to. Shipping this year has been a struggle with all of the delays USPS was experiencing, but they are always quick to respond and come up with a solution when something has been lost in the mail. This year has been a struggle for so many sellers with global shortages, supply chain breakdowns, and shipping nightmares. But finding Fuel POD in December has been amazing. Signing up with them was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my business. They are an incredible company who cares about their customers, and are a breath of fresh air in the POD world. Thank you for everything y'all do.

February 10, 2021

Wow - thank you for such a detailed and genuine review, Christine! Very happy we are able to meet your printing needs for your detailed designs. And +1 to Luis being a rockstar on the support side. Cheers!

The Blessed Clothing Co.

FUEL really has some EXCELLENT Customer Service. Very grateful for that! Someone always in an excellent and timely fashion. As, well everyone who assists always does so so kindly and graciously. ELSA IS AWESOME!!!!! Shout out to Max, Hector & Lyman as well! - GOD Bless you! Thank you!
Concerning the app, I have a t-shirt and other apparel business and LOOOOVE LOVE LOVE how I am able to sync different items/products under the same listing in my store. For example, I have 1 listing for every t-shirt, hoodie and long-sleeve shirt. I group them together, per design, as 1 item. It makes having collections so much easier and things on my website look so much neater. Fuel has a wide variety of items to choose from as well. Turn-around time to produce items is excellent. I sooooo appreciate excellence. Very glad I ever started using FUEL!

Atledpro

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Grear customer service!
They are responsible when the item is lost by the carrier. Also, the price is good!
Highly recommend!!!

Personalisedprint4u

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are totally new to POD and have tried a few POD apps. This is the best one in my opinion. The products are great and the price is one of the best, if not the best out there.
The app itself is so easy to use which for a beginner suits us well. 10 out of 10!! Oh, and delivery times have been great especially considering these unusual and trying times.

Good Soldier Apparel

I use this app for t-shirt/hoodies design uploading and printing. The prices are great and so are the sizes, and they're available. So far, my designs have come out great. I look forward to working more with Fuel in the future.