Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Free

Gratitude T's

I did not realize until I received my sample just how good DTG could be. These guys rocked it right down to the smallest detail. Save your time trying all the POD apps and start here!

FatGuy Designs

This POD service is one of the BEST out there! The quality and speed are up there with some of the larger POD services but half the price. They're also working on Etsy Integration. I can't say enough good things about this service.

The Little Velvet Shop

My last POD provider could not keep up with my customer demands so when I found Fuel POD, I was more than happy to sign on with Shopify in order to reap the benefits. There are a few kinks we had to work out, and although I can be a bit impatient when it comes to my products and customers, Fuel went above and beyond to help work them out. Highly recommend for anyone either starting out or that have been in the business for a while.

HALF BAKED STREETWEAR

I have had nothing but a good experience with this company. The turnaround is some of the fastest and if I have an issue with any garment customer service responds quickly and takes care of the problem. Pricing, you can't beat. Thanks for helping my store take that next step.

Black Cat Discount

Great quality, and great customer service. On top of that, they offer many products for a reasonable price. Absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable POD supplier.

Palos Apparel

I have used many POD apps and sites but Fuel is the closest I have gotten to a local feeling relationship. When I request certain items being incorporated, a conversation always ensues with Max, and I've seen multiple products introduced because of those conversations. Fuel is focused on their clients' success and their level of customer service surpasses any competitors.

The Unsatisfied Co

Very easy to use, and user friendly! Max is very helpful and provides quick replies to any questions. One thing I'd like for them to fix is the ability to put a specific design on the same product, but different colors. Other than that, it's great! Highly recommend.

artasaurus

Lyman, answered tons of questions for me. Excellent customer service, and the interface seems easier to use than some of the other POD apps.Im looking forward to getting some samples to check out the quality and to see how the packaged items look when shipped.

Flower Children | Be Hippie Be Free

Easy to use and navigate the system. We ran into a bit of trouble with a certain item not syncing properly between shopify and fuel and their support team was amazing- walking us through every step of the way and ultimately troubleshooting the issue! Big thanks to Elsa for your assistance and we'll definitely be long time supporters of Fuel.

Sazzgo

Products are in great quality and very good to use and also want to thank the excellent customer support.