Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

TK DesignsLLC

I used this app to supply teams with fan gear and player gear. hoodies and tees were always late. Always flawed or wrong colored. The claimed the stains were from pretreatment and would wash out it did not. Another order had the arms folded on to the print while it was still wet. ink on sleeve and ruined print. Some orders did not ship for nearly 3 weeks. DTG advertised at 2.5 business days. I was told every single time that they are completing that rate on 85-90 percent of orders. Over 10 orders with angry customers. Not just regular customers, sports mom customers who paid money to be left waiting. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU PLAN ON SELLING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY ESPECIALLY. All orders were shipped to central Indiana late, from Indianapolis supposedly.

Politics Bee

I placed an order on Sep 20th, and it's Oct 15th and still showing "shipped". What a joke. Don't waste your time. They lure you with the low prices, but you pay for it in reputation and returns.

October 16, 2020

Hi there! Very confused what the issue is here. We received your order on September 20th and it shipped 2 days after on the 22nd.

I do see USPS had a delay with the package in transit but it will be to your front door tomorrow. Reached out via email to further clarify.

Thanks!

Dad Bod Tees

Initially, I would've given them 6 out of 5 stars. They were prompt, the orders were on time (and insanely fast), and the prices were outstanding. Then orders started getting wrong....and the wrong items were shipped....and they were taking longer and longer....until finally I am having to sever my relationship with them altogether. There are still positives about this app - but the fundamental aspect of a fulfillment center is to fulfill orders...and Fuel simply cannot do that. Customers were waiting 4-5 weeks with no end in sight for orders - until I started having to refund customers their money. Hopefully they get their act back together - but for now, you should avoid at all costs.

AmazeSportz

Did my first order for my store. Took a good 1 month to deliver and upon arrival very bad quality of print

Grow Together Clothing Company

Thought this app would be a great provider for our company. Placed an order for a couple hundred dollars for some samples, multiple shirts had defects in their printing. A lot were already chipped straight from the box, prints weren't centered or aligned correctly, some shirts looked like they had run out ink as the colors were faded. Certainly not the kind of products we would want our customers to receive.

Balls Deep Tackle

We have now done over 3000 orders in the past 2 months and they are terrible, shirts routinely take 1-2 months to deliver and customers get PISSED.

There is a 1-3% error rate of misprinted graphics, crooked designs and bad prints, half prints etc.

Use CustomCat, our orders have been shipping in 2-3 days and much higher quality with better automation.

PickmyTee

I have worked with several POD providers in this pandemic..! This is the worst company ever. i just place the order on 6th july...my order still in production. all other POD providers do their fulfilments between 2-6 working days..! I never ever use this. very disappointed. You should really manage your resources to provide a better service than this.

July 21, 2020

Apologies about your experience but we already communicated with you last week about our current production times and set expectations to when you should expect this to ship. Your order is not only about to ship today but also is well within our current production window. Happy to help with any additional questions you have!

oceanocshops

I waited for 1 month for support to reply. Orders more than 1 month have not been produced. People should use printify or teescape

NGUYEN THI SANG

Very bad! Terrible support! No ones support me. More than 30 days hasn't shipped yet, Wrong color, bad quality shirt

July 17, 2020

Sorry for the confusion here! Not seeing one email from your account though and all of your orders have shipped. All orders shipped within 14 days or less.

Can you let us know the issue? This seems malicious.

Black Blogger Shop

I ordered a hoodie with my graphic as a sample. You sent me a Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt. I waited over a week for this crap. How did your system process screw this up? The colors didn't even print well. I might as well buy my own DTG or sublimation setup. Disappointed!

Previous 1 3