Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

L.A.M.Designs

Definitely not the best experience. 3 out of the 5 shirts I ordered and received were incorrect. It's Day 13 and I'm still waiting for matters to be made right. Fuel could definitely use some adjusting in the Quality Control and Customer Support departments. Both are SERIOUSLY lacking.

November 19, 2019

Hi Lori! Apologize for your experience so far. It is out of the ordinary for the products that are sent out to have errors like that. We are committed to making this right for you though and have already put in a new order to reprint the errant products. Feel free to send us any issues like this in the future and we will reprint or refund issues if there is ever an error on our end!

HomeTownRiot

This app is undercooked and needs more time in the oven. No custom mockups which means my products will look identical to everyone else who uses this app, inability to adjust sizing of designs on apparel, and no way to import products that already exist in my store. This app provides no value to me in it's current state.

September 30, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad first experience! We do offer custom mockup options and allow you to adjust the sizing of your designs. I emailed you instructions for that.

And we are a new app and do not have the ability to import existing products. We do plan on adding in that functionality and much more as well. Feel free to reply to my email and we can jump on a call and go over the application. I'm here to help.

Best,