Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Lord of Lords

The only reason they're getting a 2 star is because their prices are really good and I'm hoping the test order I made comes out great as well. It's only been 2 days since I started using Fuel and the headache is present let me tell you. My first issue came from the structure of placing a test order, there isn't any clear instructions on how to do that. There is not button or section where its dedicated towards you placing these kind of orders, its all just in the same place with no detail. Fine, I got through that part but then the most annoying issue I ran into was when my Test order came back with an "error". I messaged customer service and they got back to me the next day with a link to the amount of stock they have. In other words you'll have to personally wake up and check their stock daily and then manually update your items based on the stock they show on their storage link. While you're making the actual product it does not tell you what's in stock and what's out of stock and unlike other drop shippers they 100% allow it to be LIVE and RUNNING on your website without saying a word. What their customer service suggested to me was to replace the color with something similar or another item whenever a customer ordered something that was out of stock. If you don't email them about this they don't inform you either. Again, they do have great prices so I dealt with those issues and updated my items. I thought it couldn't get any worse until today when I noticed I missed out on 4 sales and one of my customers reached out to me letting me know what the problem was. Basically any time an item from Fuel was added to the cart and they attempted to check out it would give them a shipping error telling them they couldn't ship to their area/location. I had to go through Fuel's FAQ section and finally found an answer to this problem, at least I thought I did. Fuel provided instructions on how to resolve this issue by going into my settings and adding fuel to the other shipping settings in your account. I did that but did it solve the issue, no. I also made a shipping profile for Fuel itself and did that fix the issue, no. Now I'm here waiting for a response from customer service but in the mean time I'm going to go look for another drop shipper with equivalent prices even if its a bit higher because these issues and missing out on sales isn't worth a few less bucks. Try at your own risk, Fuel has potential to be great because they do have an advantage with their prices. If they can fix these big issues so many more people would use their services permanently as a first choice, I know I would but right now it only deserves 2 stars and that's me being nice and seeing their potential.

hxfullfillment

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer.I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I canceled the application and did not receive a refund

Bangtannies

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer. I ordered samples recently and they were horrendous - the design was faded, cracked, and tiny compared to the size of the garment. They didn't even give me a full refund! The only plus is their pricing which is the cheapest I've seen anywhere. I guess you get what you pay for. There needs to be serious improvements in print consistency, quality, and customer service. I was looking forward to working with them but now I have to look elsewhere.

Image Born

I'm a little angered reading other reviews. My products were not fufilled timely and their excuse was the COVID. 5 weeks to get 9 shirts. And the test orders, once they finally arrived, were not good fits and teh printing at the top end of the shirts was faded.
Lots of great options, but quality and service were not what others are stating.

Amare Charms

I love fuel. I use this app mainly for mugs because the price is good and shipping cost is good. I was impressed. The holiday season, was smooth. One issue here and there but it was fixed right away. Communication is fast, shipping is fast. Will be using this as my main POD. Update: During the holiday of 2020, several orders were delayed especially the ones coming out of TX (which majority of my mugs where coming out out), the PA facility wasn't as behind. I ended up receiving bad reviews from customers due to delays, and some demanded refunds. Now Valentines day, customer services reports they are behind on orders. Customer service is quick to reply, but I felt like I get this a lot "I can see the print job is done. This should ship within 1-2 days if everything goes well with quality" but it does not really ship in 1-2 days. (not sure if they take Saturday and Sunday off). Any ways I give this a 2 star due to competitive price and fast customer service, however, for sellers like us to survive in this market, we need to provide our customers their products at a timely manner , not 70% of the time, but 100% of the time.

L.A.M.Designs

Definitely not the best experience. 3 out of the 5 shirts I ordered and received were incorrect. It's Day 13 and I'm still waiting for matters to be made right. Fuel could definitely use some adjusting in the Quality Control and Customer Support departments. Both are SERIOUSLY lacking.

November 19, 2019

Hi Lori! Apologize for your experience so far. It is out of the ordinary for the products that are sent out to have errors like that. We are committed to making this right for you though and have already put in a new order to reprint the errant products. Feel free to send us any issues like this in the future and we will reprint or refund issues if there is ever an error on our end!

HomeTownRiot

This app is undercooked and needs more time in the oven. No custom mockups which means my products will look identical to everyone else who uses this app, inability to adjust sizing of designs on apparel, and no way to import products that already exist in my store. This app provides no value to me in it's current state.

September 30, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad first experience! We do offer custom mockup options and allow you to adjust the sizing of your designs. I emailed you instructions for that.

And we are a new app and do not have the ability to import existing products. We do plan on adding in that functionality and much more as well. Feel free to reply to my email and we can jump on a call and go over the application. I'm here to help.

Best,