Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

3535 Designs

I normally don't give negative reviews, because I choose to go directly to the company with any issues. But I felt the need to share to let others know before using this company. Recently I starting using this app. I ordered a couple of sample shirts and I was pleased with the product and speed of production and delivery. After a devastating tornadoes hit my community on March 3rd, 2020, my company designed a shirt to sell with 100% of profits for the tornado relief. I decided to use them to print a bulk order for me and reached out to them explaining the situation and request a faster shipping method. They were very kind and obliging to me. So I was very pleased with the interaction and very thankful for their willingness to work with me.
Well, when I received my bulk order, I immediately noticed 2 shirts with a dark discoloration on them. I emailed them explaining the situation and got an immediate response with an offer to replace the shirts. A few hours later I emailed them explaining I had 8-10 more shirts with the same problem. That's at least 12 of the shirts of a bulk of 72 shirts that had dark discolored spots in various places. I received no response. It's been 3 days ago since I sent email and have still not received a reply. I had to find a local screen printer to replace the shirts costing more money. Plus I had to email all my online customers to check their shirts and offer a replacement if they noticed any problems. I regret using the Fuel app and have hurt my business because of it. I'm still waiting to hear from them about the 12 shirts that have spots on them....

Update - The company has now responded and is refunding money for the defective shirts along with some additional money for my trouble. I appreciate that they have been stand up enough to stand behind their product.

Motiv X

I really like Fuel, If only they had more branding options like custom neck labels and removable tag option at the minimum, like Printify or Printful. One thing I liked about Scalable Press is the wide range of Shirt options, this app is really missing that. The Placement print on the garment could be a lot smoother. the online part of Scalable Press lets you choose which specific area, like top left corner or top right corner. If they can really focus on these problems, I believe they can better than Printful. Quality is already there.