Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

love2bragg

I love this app! great reasonable prices. I had been using printful before and i wasn't making a profit unless i made my prices extremely high but now i get the best of both worlds a POD company with great prices and i make a profit. Plus the first 30 days you get a discount on prices.The customer service gets back to u within 30mins and are very nice and helpful. I cant wait till they add more items.

Make It Grain Co

UPDATE:

It was a bit of a rocky road in the beginning, but once I was able to reach someone from Fuel, they were amazingly friendly and assisted me with an order issue I was having. They continued to follow up with me throughout the process, notifying me when my order was sent to print and when it was shipped. This really helped me change my mind about them and I will continue to use their services in the future!

*********

How many times do I need to reach out for support before they contact me back? I’ve sent three emails about an order and I’ve heard absolutely nothing. They are giving my shop a bad reputation, unfortunately and I want to use their service.

Aside from that, quality is mostly good. The colors don’t entirely match when you receive the item so the mock-ups looks way better than how they actually turn out. If your design colors are really close to the shirt color, order a sample. I had to remove pieces from my store because of this.

Hope to hear from ANYONE soon. I can change my rating if they make it right. I guess we will find out.

The Lineman Company

The prices and everything are great, but at first when I had orders come in they would not sync with the app, so I tried manually putting them in and that did not work either. The support is unavailable on the weekends which was a little frustrating, but once I was on with them on Monday they smoothly helped me fix the issue. Once the company grows and so does the support team I am guessing these issues will be ironed out.