Fuel: Print on Demand

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
December 9, 2022

Oh, I made such a terrible mistake! I swapped the SKU codes and had 68 people order the WRONG size shirt. Phoebe helped me fix the problem, stop any orders that we could, and helped me submit a 68 shirt CSV order to correct everything. She followed up multiple times to be sure I got my costly mistake fixed. This is outstanding customer service!

I've been with FUEL for many years after frustrating experiences with three other POD companies. I print thousands of shirts yearly. FUEL has improved their systems recently and any past small mistakes and errors have been eliminated.

What sets FUEL apart is their customer service. Let's be honest, a T-shirt is a T-shirt. I don't really care who prints it, until there's a problem. And, there's always going to be a problem of some sort. I've found that FUEL representatives are very accessible, very knowledgeable, and dedicated to help fix any issues. I always get a reply within 24 hours, and as I said above they often go out of their way to fix issues.

WebCookingClasses Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 30, 2022

fuel pod team is really helpful and excellent team. You are definitely not a victim. I recommend it.

guldstone01
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 25, 2022

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? These people have the BEST customer service ever! Super affordable clothes so you can pass the savings onto your customers and still make a profit! And a very easy interface in app. Many places charge extra "hidden fees" but not so with Fuel POD. Not only that, but your first 50 days, they give you a DISCOUNT on clothes. Sure they don't have mockups (besides 1), or custom tags for branding, but neither are worth an extra $5-10 per shirt!!! You can spend the savings on another site to get all fancy. Anyway, I am super happy with them. I haven't had any problems with orders or customer service so far (their customer service is fantastic, you just need to be patient till someone is available on chat), but if I ever do, I'll be sure to update the review! Anyway, super pleased and happy with Fuel and I plan to do some YouTube reviews in the future about them as well.

Mary Lilly Tees
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 17, 2022

Customer support has been very quick, team responds to the queries quickly and supports with all the possible resources. I have not recieved any negative comment from the quality of T-Shirt so far. Been happy with the service.

Wango Kart
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 25, 2022

This app by far, has the simplest setup for your print-on-demand needs. Rather than setting up each apparel, for example, if you have a design that you require a t-shirt, hoodie, crewneck for, you can do it all at once on Fuel. Their service is amazing, very quick to respond with any issues I had. I have tried so many and this stands out by far both for cost and ease of setting up your products. They also only use quality carriers rather than these unknown foreign carriers you've never heard of. Since Covid, deliveries are obviously outside of their control but Fuel are sympathetic and helpful every step of the way. Coming from a business that has tried more than 20 print-on-demand suppliers, I promise you, you won't be disappointed!

Krus-Teez
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Fuel POD replied September 8, 2022

Thanks for your review, Hanna. I'm so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far. Our team is here to help make your store successful. Freel free to reach out to us if you need anything.

Edited December 1, 2022

Good. Phuong helped me to understand the real problem. Thanks Phuong. Thanks Fuel for responding quickly whenever I am in need.

Dru Apparels
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 19, 2022

Fuel is a great application, but the downfall is it does not provide varieties of Print on Demand products.
I am looking forward to this development.

martsunshine
Time spent using app: 9 months
Fuel POD replied July 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, Soham. We're working on adding new products as we speak! We hope to have more options in the next few weeks. Hang in there.

July 4, 2022

Had a few stores with them, they really support newbies to set shop and that's a lease of life when you start off. Thanks Fuel for being there when needed. Yes, there are some things which can improve but your pricing is so good, no one there to compete. I have seen good quality as well. Just need it every time.

DodgeWaters
Fuel POD replied July 6, 2022

Thanks for your review, Pallavi. Where here to not only help our powersellers to grow their business but new sellers as well! If you haven't visited our blog (https://www.getfuelpod.com/blog), we have articles filled with useful information for all sellers.

As far as quality goes, we just added nine print facilities to our network which improved our overall fulfillment time, and our quality as well. We'll be adding more products to our catalog soon, so stay tuned!

May 28, 2022

The customer support is very helpful and replies quickly. It has been a good experience till date and I haven't face any major issue

Tribe Wear
Time spent using app: 4 months
Fuel POD replied June 9, 2022

Thanks for the love, Mohammed. We will have some exciting news about Fuel in the near future. Stay tuned!
- Lyman

March 12, 2022

We're just getting started adding print on demand products in out store to grow our small business. So far I've been very happy with not only the pricing in comparison to other POD apps but also the customer support has been all you can ask for. Fast, professional, and helpful.

Wild Buffalo Gifts
Time spent using app: 11 days
Fuel POD replied March 15, 2022

We appreciate you choosing Fuel, Suzie. We strive to be the best POD out there from our pricing and customer support. If you need anything to help you grow your store, we're here to help!
- Lyman