Fuel: Print on Demand , 292 reviews

3.8
January 17, 2022

This app was recommended by the developers because they have been using it with great success on their other websites. I must say, what a great recommendation! This app works seamlessly and is perfect for my needs. Thank you Fuel!

BengalCatTshirts
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

Happy to hear you're loving the Fuel app, BengalCatTshirts! Helping your business grow is our #1 priority.

January 4, 2022

I had not received payment from PayPal due to some issues at the customer's end. However, the auto fulfillment option had placed the order for production. On request, the FUEL representative was prompt enough to cancel the order for production. Otherwise, in case of any delay, the product would have been shipped without the payment received by me.

GeegaMart
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear our amazing Customer Support team was able to help you, Joyrup. Feel free to visit our Help Center for more information about how to edit your fulfillment options.
- Lyman

December 17, 2021

Order processing time is usually pretty good. Product selection is good and support is very responsive. However, in some cases, customers have reflected on the quality of the shirt color and size.
Need to improve the print area quality of Youth Sweatshirt, Youth Hoodie.

phuochvacme209
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, Nguyen. Our Customer Support team is available via chat or email to help you.
- Lyman

November 25, 2021

Absolutely amazing app. Vast variety of products to choose from and a really great range of colors. Outstanding experience!

UnclesRCool
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Thanks for the support, Farhat! We appreciate working with you to help your business grow and expand into the new year.

November 25, 2021

Totally love how easy it is to upload designs and add products to my stores with this app. Great integration and really nice features.

Ugly_ChristmasSweaters
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Appreciate the nice words, Ugly_ChristmasSweaters. We're happy you chose us as your POD partner and can't wait to help your business grow into the new year.

November 25, 2021

Very nice features and impressive profit margins. So far it has been a fantastic experience using Fuel and I highly recommend it.

TherapistApparel
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

We appreciate you, TherapisApparel! We do our best to provide the largest margins and quick production times so you can focus on making your business grow! Here's to a profitable holiday season and new year!

November 25, 2021

Very easy and fun to use application. Great features and massive price savings. Responsive and helpful customer support!

Sister-in-Law-Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 days
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Thanks a bunch, Sister-in-Law-Apparel. We can't be successful without your support. We look forward to helping your business expand through the holiday season and into the new year.

November 25, 2021

I started using Fuel on my partner's recommendation and I like it so much. It has great integration with my store is is very easy to use. Highly recommend it!

PharmacyTech
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review and we're glad you're enjoying the app, PharmacyTech! We appreciate you picking us as your partner for your POD business and look forward to helping it grow.

November 25, 2021

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround. True all that! These guys deliver on their promise. I am installing Fuel to all my Shopify stores.

PoodlesApparel
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

That's our "secret sauce" for making our POD business grow and succeed, PoodlesApparel. Thanks for being a part of it.

November 24, 2021

I'm new to Fuel and Shopify, so naturally, there's a learning curve with learning these apps. I've had many questions along the way and I'm happy to say that each time that I submitted a question to Fuel Customer Service, I've always gotten a swift and thorough response. It might have been the answer I wanted, but communication is so important to achieving high goals. Their attention to my questions and concerns show a real professionalism. I'm happy to do business with Fuel.

Pump Dog
Fuel POD replied November 24, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Dodd. Our team is happy to walk you through any questions to ensure that your business will thrive with us. Here's to a successful rest of 2021 and an even better 2022.