Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

guldstone01

Location Turkey

fuel pod team is really helpful and excellent team. You are definitely not a victim. I recommend it.

Mary Lilly Tees

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? These people have the BEST customer service ever! Super affordable clothes so you can pass the savings onto your customers and still make a profit! And a very easy interface in app. Many places charge extra "hidden fees" but not so with Fuel POD. Not only that, but your first 50 days, they give you a DISCOUNT on clothes. Sure they don't have mockups (besides 1), or custom tags for branding, but neither are worth an extra $5-10 per shirt!!! You can spend the savings on another site to get all fancy. Anyway, I am super happy with them. I haven't had any problems with orders or customer service so far (their customer service is fantastic, you just need to be patient till someone is available on chat), but if I ever do, I'll be sure to update the review! Anyway, super pleased and happy with Fuel and I plan to do some YouTube reviews in the future about them as well.

Wango Kart

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer support has been very quick, team responds to the queries quickly and supports with all the possible resources. I have not recieved any negative comment from the quality of T-Shirt so far. Been happy with the service.

Krus-Teez

Location New Zealand

This app by far, has the simplest setup for your print-on-demand needs. Rather than setting up each apparel, for example, if you have a design that you require a t-shirt, hoodie, crewneck for, you can do it all at once on Fuel. Their service is amazing, very quick to respond with any issues I had. I have tried so many and this stands out by far both for cost and ease of setting up your products. They also only use quality carriers rather than these unknown foreign carriers you've never heard of. Since Covid, deliveries are obviously outside of their control but Fuel are sympathetic and helpful every step of the way. Coming from a business that has tried more than 20 print-on-demand suppliers, I promise you, you won't be disappointed!

September 8, 2022

Thanks for your review, Hanna. I'm so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far. Our team is here to help make your store successful. Freel free to reach out to us if you need anything.

Dru Apparels

Location India

Good. Phuong helped me to understand the real problem. Thanks Phuong. Thanks Fuel for responding quickly whenever I am in need.

martsunshine

Location India

Fuel is a great application, but the downfall is it does not provide varieties of Print on Demand products.
I am looking forward to this development.

July 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, Soham. We're working on adding new products as we speak! We hope to have more options in the next few weeks. Hang in there.

DodgeWaters

Location India

Had a few stores with them, they really support newbies to set shop and that's a lease of life when you start off. Thanks Fuel for being there when needed. Yes, there are some things which can improve but your pricing is so good, no one there to compete. I have seen good quality as well. Just need it every time.

July 6, 2022

Thanks for your review, Pallavi. Where here to not only help our powersellers to grow their business but new sellers as well! If you haven't visited our blog (https://www.getfuelpod.com/blog), we have articles filled with useful information for all sellers.

As far as quality goes, we just added nine print facilities to our network which improved our overall fulfillment time, and our quality as well. We'll be adding more products to our catalog soon, so stay tuned!

Tribe Wear

The customer support is very helpful and replies quickly. It has been a good experience till date and I haven't face any major issue

June 9, 2022

Thanks for the love, Mohammed. We will have some exciting news about Fuel in the near future. Stay tuned!

Wild Buffalo Gifts

We're just getting started adding print on demand products in out store to grow our small business. So far I've been very happy with not only the pricing in comparison to other POD apps but also the customer support has been all you can ask for. Fast, professional, and helpful.

March 15, 2022

We appreciate you choosing Fuel, Suzie. We strive to be the best POD out there from our pricing and customer support. If you need anything to help you grow your store, we're here to help!

DRC-Kart

Location India

I used this app only once and its print and fabric's quality is too good. Must recommended! Looking forward to do more business with Fuel

March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear you had a wonderful first experience, Shiwani. If you need us, we're only a chat or email away. We're here to help your business grow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21