Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

devilshide

The print quality of the POD tees is AMAZING! The integration with Shopify is super easy to navigate. I highly recommend them as a POD provider... my only small gripe is that on occasion, the orders take a little longer to ship than expected, but with everything that is going on currently, I can handle a little tardiness. Great partner to grow your brand with.

The Salty Fin

This is one of my favorite and most used POD apps! My customers love the choices, quality, and speed. I love the customer service. Happy to be a part of the Fuel Family.

Zany Birds

I can’t say enough good things about FueL. I’ve owned a promotional products company for over 30 years and have dealt with literally 1000’s of suppliers across the U.S. as well as factories in China and India, so when I tell you I am impressed with a company, it is high praise indeed. Print on demand is a new concept for me and I’m dipping my toes in the water with a personal project, ZanyBirds.com, with more sites coming. I did a lot of research and actually worked with 4 other top companies before choosing Fuel as my primary printer. First off, they have a very good selection of products and their printing quality has exceeded my expectations. They also offer more product color choices and sizes than anyone else I’ve seen. Comfort Colors short sleeve tee shirts are available in 72 colors and Bella Canvas in 93! Offering choices is one thing, but having them in stock is critical. Fuel actually has a link to their inventory so you can see what’s available at any given time. I’ve just checked and at this moment, there are over 200,000 black Bella Canvas Large short-sleeve t-shirts in stock. Selection means nothing without good printing and neither of them means anything if you can’t get products out quickly. Clients have been conditioned by Amazon and I’m happy to say the majority of my orders have shipped in 2-3 days and clients have complimented me on how fast they arrived and how good they look. Fuel also has some of the lowest prices out there. I can actually buy products at a price that allows me to be competitive with other companies in my market and still make a profit. Which brings me to my final, and maybe most important consideration when choosing a supplier, and that is customer service. Their built-in chat feature lets me reach out easily when I have a question and I often get a response within minutes, and rarely does it take more that several hours. I appreciate not only their speedy responses, but their honesty. COVID created a demand that exceeded what anyone from any company could have predicted. As I was beginning construction of my site and asked how they were handling it, they up front and replied that it sucked at the moment, but they were in the midst of a million dollar investment to upgrade production and customer service and they did that and it has paid off incredibly. I’ve had enough experience to know that unexpected things happen, but just tell me the truth, tell me what you are doing to fix it and follow through. Fuel did that. Fuel is also continually adding well thought out products and services and keeps me in the loop of what they’ve added as well as ones that are coming soon. In short, Fuel ticked off all the boxes of features and performance I was looking for and has been a pleasure to work with. I am very happy to give them my highest recommendation.

healthyvibezshop

Every shirt/ sweater/ hat all came out absolutely perfect. We have unique colors for our brand and they were spot on with our Hue

HTWearArt

The best app I've tried. Quality and price are both good and they have always met delivery times.
Above all, the customer service is excellent, they answer emails very quickly and wholeheartedly support me to get the best prints.
Thank you, Fuel is great.

DOGSTROM

Great app for apparel. Very competitive price and A+ customer service support. Creating products on shopify can be improved slightly especially when you want to go back and edit an existing listing. Besides that, I'd recommend this to anyone getting started with POD!

Totes Ma Goats

Being new to using a POD and also designing my own totes I am very pleased with the amount of support that Fuel provides. I thank them so much for the guidance and quick responses!

Keepsakes Plus

Thank goodness I found Fuel POD! It has helped my store in so many ways! Their products and printing is great and customer service is excellent. They have saved me so many $$ by not having to carry tons of inventory. Would highly recommend.

The EvilolivE

I've been using Fuel as my POD for over a year now and I have really enjoyed it! The products and prints have been great. The customer service has been exceptional! I would recommend Fuel to anyone new to POD!

Walking In Nature

I have worked with many other POD companies over many years. I'm a stickler for quality--that's more important to me than anything else. The ideal is a fantastic quality with a good price--but that's so hard to find. At least, it was, until I found Fuel POD. Their printing quality is some of the best I've ever seen. My designs are complex and detailed, and their prints are crisp, and really capture all of the intricacies involved. Their printing quality alone is enough to consider them a top company to work with. But, then add in that their prices are incredible. They are by far the best value of any POD company I have ever worked with. Their turnaround time is great as well, and they are very receptive to e-mails when something has gone wrong. They are quick to respond, and usually have a solution ready to go. I seem to always work with Luis, and he is incredible. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful he is. He is one of the many reasons I love Fuel POD so much--his warm, caring attitude make it easy to feel like I can reach out for support whenever I need to. Shipping this year has been a struggle with all of the delays USPS was experiencing, but they are always quick to respond and come up with a solution when something has been lost in the mail. This year has been a struggle for so many sellers with global shortages, supply chain breakdowns, and shipping nightmares. But finding Fuel POD in December has been amazing. Signing up with them was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my business. They are an incredible company who cares about their customers, and are a breath of fresh air in the POD world. Thank you for everything y'all do.

February 10, 2021

Wow - thank you for such a detailed and genuine review, Christine! Very happy we are able to meet your printing needs for your detailed designs. And +1 to Luis being a rockstar on the support side. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13