FUGU ‑ Every Payment Counts

Fight Fraud, Automate Verifications, Accept more Orders.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jenniferloyd

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

FUGU helps us complete more orders while protecting us from chargebacks, hoping to get more customers

tide0

Location China

We have been so busy manually verifying orders before shipment, having FUGU working for us freed our logistics staff to actually do their job

Sherryanie

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

FUGU helps us validate suspicious transactions and increase our conversion rate. We subscribed to their early adopters plan and consult their risk experts when dealing with suspicious high value orders.

yraniaquineka

Time spent using app About 2 months

A great application saves us all the tedious work of verifying transactions. The installation went smoothly and the customer service attitude was very good. I hope you can maintain this state and build a truly reliable business!

Jida

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommended! Fugu helped me reduce fraudulent transactions to zero! Excellent customer service. Thanks you team.

My Urban One

Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer service of the app is really amazing. I downloaded the app and I was confused at first, but they helped me understand everything. I highly recommend!

Cymbal House

Had so many charge backs in the past and learnt the hard way how to minimize risks. But this is no where an easy job. With this app now I feel more secure with the most applicable system on internet for monitoring and validating payments and recording the required documents. The team behind of this app is super nice, seem confident and capable, ready to support.

Skullflow

Location Hong Kong SAR

Before I used that app, I lost A LOT of money on cases in Stripe. Once I have started to use the app, I haven't lost even 1 case!!!
99% of the cases that I have were on high order values and with the help of FUGU, I have created rules that if an order is above $250 then, the app will send an SMS+Email to the customer for signature. When customers didn't signed, I knew that the order might be a fraud and I tried calling the customers. Customers who haven't answered their phone, I knew that they are fraud. Also, I really liked their customer service!

Everything For 420

FUGU is a really great app. Easy to onboard and use, saved us thousands of $$ replacing manual reviews, fighting and winning chargebacks, and saving lost transactions. Seamless integration and an intuitive dashboard make this an extremely valuable extension of the Shopify platform.