Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 100% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2013

Fulfillrite is a wonderful company to work with. The integration between Shopify and Fulfillrite is always seamless, and the staff at Fulfillrite are always willing to answer our questions and provide help when needed. Any time an order is placed through our shop, it is fulfilled within 1 business day by Fulfillrite. We really could not ask for anything more out of this app.

Chivalry
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
6 de julio de 2013

I can not speak more highly of Fulfillrite. Combined with Shopify, they make running an online business impossibly easy by handling the tediousness of fulfilment so you can focus exclusively on your sales and customer service.

The Fulfillrite app integrates seamlessly with Shopify. My orders were always shipped quickly, anywhere in the world, with the most affordable rates I could find. I am a very satisfied customer, and recommend them to anyone.

Spartan Naturals
Canadá
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2013

Our business has been growing steadily and earlier this year we decided to look into external fulfillment services.

We initially decided on a large scale operation with warehouses all over the world. This quickly became a nightmare, horrible customer service, multiple shipping mistakes, high prices, etc. etc.

While looking for a change we came across fulfillrite and I reached out to Charlie. From that initial call until today everything has been smooth. Charlie has always been available to help with issues and explain everything in detail. In some ways other than losing a bunch of money I am glad that we went with a large company first, it has only solidified our decision to move to fulfillrite.

I would recommend this company to anyone out there looking for a fulfillment house with real people answering the phones, affordable prices, and a strong sense of customer service.

Mullet On The Go
28 de febrero de 2014

Fulfillrite - put simply - is a great app. It's simple to set up, simple to use, and competitively priced. It gets the job done smoothly and intuitively. Likewise, they are always a call a way to answer your questions.

Compared to other fulfillment shopify apps and non-app companies I've spoken to Fulfillrite is the most available and easy to work with.

Daneson
Canadá
20 de marzo de 2013

Fulfillrite is not only an excellent "pick and pack" service center, but the integration with Shopify is flawless. In fact, you don't even see the integration, its all behind the scenes. You'll be contacted by a representative who walks you through the setup and logistics. There are no settings that get added to Shopify but rather a separate web portal to access the Fulfillrite control panel.

So far it's been working great!

Peanut Butter Boy
25 de junio de 2015

These guys are absolutely phenomenal. They made our fulfillment an absolute breeze. Joe @ Fulfillrite is so helpful, and they ALWAYS get back to me with answers to any and every question I had. We ran a successful Kickstarter campaign that results in a lot of orders that had to be shipped out immediately. Fulfillrite had no problem doing this, and had shipped everything perfectly and extremely fast. Very, very impressed.

Code Quill
12 meses usando la aplicación
16 de febrero de 2015

Great service and couldn't imagine running our business without it. Offloading fulfillment to Fulfillrite was a high-value decision that allowed our business to grow faster than if we had continued to warehouse and ship ourselves. Game changing.

TIHK
10 meses usando la aplicación
20 de noviembre de 2014

Fulfillrite is an amazing app to use with shopify. Fulfillrite has great customer service and has made adding my online store so easy and efficient.

Shopify and Fulfillrite work perfectly together. My customers go to our website and order and I have to do nothing. All my orders automatically go straight to Fulfillrite for processing. They work together perfectly with zero problems. I can just focus all my time on building my business and not worry about shipping.

funukkah dolls | kid dolls
9 meses usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2013

Charlie and the team at Fulfillrite are always extremely helpful and on top of it! Their app integrating with Shopify really makes the entire experience as simple and stress-free as possible. It's great to have peace of mind when it comes to fulfillment and spend that time focusing on all the other things that come with running a shop.

Yield Design Co
5 meses usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2015

Fulfillrite is possibly my biggest asset so far. As long as you follow receiving guidelines, they really are click and forget. Shipping notifications are sent the same day back to Shopify, which means your customer can stay on top of his order without having to ask you. Also, their integration is absolutely seamless! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM to anyone looking for fulfillment.

Comfortableboxers