Calificación general
4,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2018

Awesome customer support!!! You guys Rock!

Cyber Zone Online
4 meses usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2020

I loved this app since it is super accessible and adapts to my purposes. I realized Ella thanks to a friend who recommended it to me And in the same way I highly recommend it since it improves the experience 100%

CocoSop
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
SyncX respondió 23 de enero de 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We hope to serve you better.

17 de enero de 2019

Just seen the demo, it wil be great to work with the App.
This will be a nice thing to do in the Shopify store!!!
thanks
JJ Cordero

JC Suppliers GO
Guatemala
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de noviembre de 2022

I've been looking for a long time for this simple software to close the supply circle. Works well in testing and fulfills orders well.
The problem is Shopifys logic behind a fulfilled order is flawed. An order has to be fulfilled to send a notice to your 3PL or fulfillment partner and once it's fulfilled the App cannot add the tracking info!! Really an order isn't fulfilled until its fulfilled!! Shopify should send a Request to fulfill but leave the order open so it can actually be fulfilled when you know what's been sent!!

CHeW
Nueva Zelanda
2 días usando la aplicación
SyncX respondió 11 de septiembre de 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! 🌟 We're glad our app is working well for you.

We understand the challenges with Shopify's fulfillment logic and appreciate your input. We'll work on improving our integration. Your feedback is valuable! 📦🤝

3 de julio de 2019

Does what it says on the tin - allows fulfilment houses to send a CSV of fulfilled orders with optional courier and tracking numbers and it triggers Shopify notification emails and archives orders etc. Works really well. Highly configurable. Support was very helpful with the one small issue we had. Recommended.

King of Shaves
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de octubre de 2018

UpTracker saved me a ton of time! I usually use MassFulfill for excel fulfillment but their service has been down a lot lately. UpTracker has a small fee per order but it works great

FlexPosture
Canadá
7 de noviembre de 2017

Their support is helpful and able to solve an issue.
Great!

Sheswish
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
21 de mayo de 2019

muy buena app buenisimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa e increible de verdad que siiiiii

ANTONNELA
Estados Unidos
13 de agosto de 2018

Special Thanks to Yas for Guiding all the Way. This app is saver to me. It complete herculean task of adding tracking numbers without any hassle. Looking for ward to use it to full potential. :)

Joey Chan
India
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2018

awesome app, now i can track with GLS TNT and Correos Express. :)

Skullriderinc