Calificación general
4,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de abril de 2019

very very cool eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JAMMED-STORE
10 días usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2019

Excellent APP and amazing support. We shared our to-be-used file format and support told us upfront that it was compatible, reviewed our setup and even added an additional feature to cater our needs. It is saving a lot of time for us.

Spiral USA
8 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 20 de febrero de 2019

This application is fabulous, I was able to speed up all my orders, it helped me a lot :). Genial!!!

Holy Trendy
Perú
5 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de noviembre de 2022

I've been looking for a long time for this simple software to close the supply circle. Works well in testing and fulfills orders well.
The problem is Shopifys logic behind a fulfilled order is flawed. An order has to be fulfilled to send a notice to your 3PL or fulfillment partner and once it's fulfilled the App cannot add the tracking info!! Really an order isn't fulfilled until its fulfilled!! Shopify should send a Request to fulfill but leave the order open so it can actually be fulfilled when you know what's been sent!!

CHeW
Nueva Zelanda
2 días usando la aplicación
SyncX respondió 11 de septiembre de 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! 🌟 We're glad our app is working well for you.

We understand the challenges with Shopify's fulfillment logic and appreciate your input. We'll work on improving our integration. Your feedback is valuable! 📦🤝

1 de mayo de 2018

Very uuseful and great support. Does exactly what is needed and is open to implement feedback. Thank you Jor and team :)

Gestalten Eu
Alemania
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2018

easy to use, saved us a lot of time. great support.

Charmstotreasure Pixelsupply
Alrededor de 12 horas usando la aplicación
22 de julio de 2021

Fantastic App that keeps getting little updates and being developed. Allows us to import fulfilled orders from our warehouse and sends out automatic notifications and archives orders etc etc. A real time saver for a fair price.

above & beyond
Reino Unido
21 minutos usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2023

I would like to exclude from the fulfillment process only the order detail records where "line_items.variant_inventory_management" is NULL, is this possible? Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I have made this request.

I contacted support.
They were very polite and very quick to respond and very helpful.
Thanks,

Plus WebLife Demo Store
Japón
SyncX respondió 27 de enero de 2023

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us🤩  We really appreciate it! We’ve passed your comments on to our team so they can enjoy the good vibes too! ✨