Calificación general
4,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de julio de 2018

Great customer service! ❤️ Looking forward to better changes!

Frequent Forage
Singapur
16 de mayo de 2020

Very useful app which is saving us considerable time each day. Great support. We had a bespoke requirement which they were happy to accommodate. Highly recommended!

WildBounds
Reino Unido
7 de enero de 2018

Great app, does what it says it does. Saves a lot of time for me with order update CSV files processed directly from my 3PL.

Developers very responsive to help requests.

Jaggad
4 de enero de 2017

For being a simple tracking number uploader to Shopify stores this works great. We get are order spreadsheet from are supplier everyday and run it through Uptracker and the tracking numbers are store in the orders within minutes. Sure beats coping and pasting those tracking numbers to your customers.

Dilydalee
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2020

We just started using this App to upload FedEx tracking numbers into our Shopify account. We just finished uploading our Fedex shipping info into our Up Tracker account. We were "hi fiving" each other and i told my staff to go ahead and leave for the evening. Within a matter of minutes we started receiving emails and phone calls from our customers complaining that their FedEx shipping numbers didn't match their shipping addresses. Then panic sets in for me. That's 2500 hundred very unhappy customers that we need to respond to immediately with the correct information. My staff is gone for the evening, and I dont know how to upload or edit any CSV files. So I decided to take a shot at reaching out to UpTracker's customer service team via live chat. I didn't think that I would get anywhere with a live chat due to my limited knowledge of uploading and editing CSV files. But the heavens blessed me with a customer service team that jumped right into action. These guys understood that I had a serious customer service issues to deal with coupled with my limited experience. They researched the issues, spent time thoroughly trouble shooting all possible scenarios and found the solution that works. Wait... It gets better, because all I had to do was to sit back, relax and enjoy watching true professionals work their magic with positive attitudes and bright enthusiasm. Without their help, we would have lost thousands of customers as well as our credibility. I'm truly thankful for all of their support and I would recommend this App to every single company who's looking for a great product and peace of mind. Thank you!

FRCHS LA
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
SyncX respondió 30 de enero de 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our service. We are always here and help users as soon as possible. Please, anytime you have a question, reach out to us. We are here to help you.

9 de noviembre de 2021

Works perfect. Easy to set up. Saves a lot of time and even handles multiple parcel shipments, which is very convenient.

Veto Nails
Alemania
21 días usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2019

Works well to solve a basic core need of ecommerce. Alwasy surprised some of the basic functions missing with Shopify out of the box, but this app solves the issue in this case. Great support when needed.

Swiftwick
24 de febrero de 2020

Great app, easy to set up and work with... Customer service team is excellent, always there to help when needed. Many Thanks.

Books2Door
Reino Unido
8 de diciembre de 2016

This app is a must-have if you do volume!

Lucas Surfboards
30 de septiembre de 2020

This app saves me at least half an hour a day!! And seriously cheap, well worth it. Plus it's super easy to set up and use.

Cheap Rugs Australia