SyncX: Fulfillsync , 81 reseñas

Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2019

very nice i recomend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

420&thestore
8 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2018

Excellent app. Very useful for uploading tracking numbers in bulk!

Proud Right Winger
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
5 de febrero de 2020

exelente APP te recomindo. ahorara mucho tiempo de subir tus archivos 100% te recomiendo Up Tracker.

eAguila Store
7 meses usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2018

Team is willing to solve an issue and help a lot

Alphabuying
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
6 meses usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2020

Really a great way to mark our orders as fulfilled and trigger the shipping confirmation email to customers. It interfaces very well with the FTP server of our logistics partner.

The Loveteam
6 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de enero de 2016

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It saves me a hell lot of time when sending hundreds of tracking codes to customers which I had to do manually before. It is not that easy to setup though and there is no installation help but support assisted me greatly and even changed the app to make it easier for me.

Buyondo
Alemania
19 de septiembre de 2019

Very good app. Extremely useful to connect Shopify with our logistics partner (FTP server). I definitely recommend.

La Loveteam
Francia
Fecha de modificación: 27 de marzo de 2020

This app literally saved my life. Was spending 2+ hours a day copying and pasting tracking numbers into oberlo. I tried other tools like this and could never get them to work correctly. Set this up today- which was a little complicated and took an hour or two to get things working correctly- and I just fulfilled 300 orders in 10 minutes. Best tool ever! Thank you.

Ronce
16 de abril de 2018

trying to use for mass uploading

Grabushome
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Fecha de modificación: 8 de octubre de 2018

I use UpTracker to download custom tracking info from our fulfillment service. They have no interface to Shopify, but they do have FTP. It was reasonably straightforward to configure UpTracker to process their tracking file. The result is perfect handling of our fulfillment service's order tracking info!

I recommend this app and its companion, Exportable, for your custom fulfillment processing needs.

Spice Pharm