Fulfill Sync: Auto fulfillment

Auto Fulfillment & order tracking via FTP/SFTP, Gsheet & more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Swiftwick

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works well to solve a basic core need of ecommerce. Alwasy surprised some of the basic functions missing with Shopify out of the box, but this app solves the issue in this case. Great support when needed.

Ronce

This app literally saved my life. Was spending 2+ hours a day copying and pasting tracking numbers into oberlo. I tried other tools like this and could never get them to work correctly. Set this up today- which was a little complicated and took an hour or two to get things working correctly- and I just fulfilled 300 orders in 10 minutes. Best tool ever! Thank you.

Ohmaily.com

I have been using this App for 1 Year now and I really love it. It is very easy to use, the support team is always there and until now I don't have any issues. I recommend this App for sure!

La Loveteam

Location France

Very good app. Extremely useful to connect Shopify with our logistics partner (FTP server). I definitely recommend.

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Great app, really syncs with the shipment report we receive from our warehouse and automatically sends a shipping confirmation with the tracking number within the report. Great, essential app and super easy to use!!

King of Shaves

Does what it says on the tin - allows fulfilment houses to send a CSV of fulfilled orders with optional courier and tracking numbers and it triggers Shopify notification emails and archives orders etc. Works really well. Highly configurable. Support was very helpful with the one small issue we had. Recommended.

Spiral USA

Excellent APP and amazing support. We shared our to-be-used file format and support told us upfront that it was compatible, reviewed our setup and even added an additional feature to cater our needs. It is saving a lot of time for us.

ANTONNELA

Time spent using app About 2 months

muy buena app buenisimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa e increible de verdad que siiiiii

JAMMED-STORE

very very cool eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

420&thestore

very nice i recomend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk