FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 28, 2019

Excellent APP and amazing support. We shared our to-be-used file format and support told us upfront that it was compatible, reviewed our setup and even added an additional feature to cater our needs. It is saving a lot of time for us.

Spiral USA
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 21, 2019

muy buena app buenisimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa e increible de verdad que siiiiii

ANTONNELA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 18, 2019

very very cool eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JAMMED-STORE
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 9, 2019

very nice i recomend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

420&thestore
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 20, 2019

This application is fabulous, I was able to speed up all my orders, it helped me a lot :). Genial!!!

Holy Trendy
Peru
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 17, 2019

Just seen the demo, it wil be great to work with the App.
This will be a nice thing to do in the Shopify store!!!
thanks
JJ Cordero

JC Suppliers GO
Guatemala
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 19, 2020

We use UpTracker every time our shopify API integration does not work and it saves us every time. It's a very good deal for the price and super easy to use. Thank you UpTracker!

Swing Design
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 10, 2018

UpTracker saved me a ton of time! I usually use MassFulfill for excel fulfillment but their service has been down a lot lately. UpTracker has a small fee per order but it works great

FlexPosture
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 8, 2018

I use UpTracker to download custom tracking info from our fulfillment service. They have no interface to Shopify, but they do have FTP. It was reasonably straightforward to configure UpTracker to process their tracking file. The result is perfect handling of our fulfillment service's order tracking info!

I recommend this app and its companion, Exportable, for your custom fulfillment processing needs.

Spice Pharm
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 18, 2018

easy to install and configure, customer support is really helpful and fast responding, very useful app to update shipping information

Amabrush