Fulfill Sync: Auto fulfillment

Auto Fulfillment & order tracking via FTP/SFTP, Gsheet & more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Holy Trendy

Location Peru

This application is fabulous, I was able to speed up all my orders, it helped me a lot :). Genial!!!

JC Suppliers GO

Location Guatemala

Just seen the demo, it wil be great to work with the App.
This will be a nice thing to do in the Shopify store!!!
thanks
JJ Cordero

Swing Design

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use UpTracker every time our shopify API integration does not work and it saves us every time. It's a very good deal for the price and super easy to use. Thank you UpTracker!

FlexPosture

Time spent using app About 2 months

UpTracker saved me a ton of time! I usually use MassFulfill for excel fulfillment but their service has been down a lot lately. UpTracker has a small fee per order but it works great

Spice Pharm

I use UpTracker to download custom tracking info from our fulfillment service. They have no interface to Shopify, but they do have FTP. It was reasonably straightforward to configure UpTracker to process their tracking file. The result is perfect handling of our fulfillment service's order tracking info!

I recommend this app and its companion, Exportable, for your custom fulfillment processing needs.

Amabrush

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 year

easy to install and configure, customer support is really helpful and fast responding, very useful app to update shipping information

Joey Chan

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Special Thanks to Yas for Guiding all the Way. This app is saver to me. It complete herculean task of adding tracking numbers without any hassle. Looking for ward to use it to full potential. :)

Omega Juicers

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great product, easy to use. Highly recommended for oder processing

Boody Australia

Location Australia

Easy to use, gets the job done! A great app indeed!

Frequent Forage

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service! ❤️ Looking forward to better changes!