Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

myThaiShirt

Great app! I've ried several zoom apps but this app was by far the most customer friendly one. Very easy to use. Another importand poin was that it should be mobile friendly and don't collide with the theme. Other apps I've tried didn't match both criterieas. This app does it like a charm.

MMBeauty Boutique

Love it! Definitely keeping this app! One of the best zoom apps I have found. I would suggest this app to anyone who wants to impress their customers!

Hot Dress Boutique

I like this app. It's easy to setup and it's easy to use. It's a good feature on my onk=line store. The issue I have is not of the app, it's with my own photos. The zoom in feature works so good, you can see the not so good quality in my images.

gajawa

Instantly what I was looking for, as all my images are all in HD and this magnifies them perfectly, well worth it for a few dollars.
See it working here: www.gajawa.com

Fashion Mode Gallery

Great App. It's perfect for my fashion store. I recommend it, you will not be dissapointed. And it is affordable.

Shimmerling

This app really makes my site sing. Greatly enhances my product photos.
You can see every detail in my work.

HMPLB

Perfect service, Full Page Zoom helped me tremendously with a small bug. Quick response and very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Threaded Wit

Perfect solution to getting mobile zoom to work on product photos. Installation was very simple. Nothing I would change.

Inspired Health

I love how the images pop out especially on mobile. I highly recommend this app! Thank you!

UNDERAGE London

Awesome app and phenomenal support - the app didn't work with my theme so I messaged them and within an hour they had edited the code to make it work! Seriously fantastic!! Thanks Ricardo & Roberto!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14