Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Threaded Wit

Perfect solution to getting mobile zoom to work on product photos. Installation was very simple. Nothing I would change.

Inspired Health

I love how the images pop out especially on mobile. I highly recommend this app! Thank you!

UNDERAGE London

Awesome app and phenomenal support - the app didn't work with my theme so I messaged them and within an hour they had edited the code to make it work! Seriously fantastic!! Thanks Ricardo & Roberto!

The Checkered Chickie II

I love this app! You can also scale it to do just enlargements (not full page), and that was exactly what I was looking for as I sell items that need magnification to see fine details. Wonderful app and good follow up customer service! Thanks so much.

Sennin Esko Jewelry

This is the best product image zoom app available for Shopify and its by far the most mobile-friendly. Customer support goes way above and beyond. Thanks so much!!! :D

Renegade Fitness Apparel

I really wanted a nice, user-friendly zoom function for my mobile site, and decided to try this to see if I liked it for both desktop and mobile. I'm so thrilled that I found this app, because it is PERFECT! so easy to use and had it going so quickly. The support team was FANTASTIC in responding to my emails quickly to make a slight adjustment for me (which I wasn't even sure was possible, but they took care of my customization!). I'm so pleased with this app, the support team, and how nicely my products are showcased with a slick zoom function. Thanks team!!!

Mollys Hanger

Considering most of our products are white clothing with lots of details (lace, sequins, pearls, etc.), it is really important that our customers can zoom in to see the details. This app was effortless to install and worked right away - works amazing - especially on our high quality images! Manufacturer doesn't really provide high quality images, but that is not the apps fault... :) www.MollysHanger.com

Katie Miranda

Very useful app if you want people to be able to see big, beautiful pics of your products. It was very easy to install and configure.

Craft Ontario Shop

So so easy to install and almost immediate results. No regrets or complaints so far - i recommend it.

bijoux-de-chasse.fr

Très bonne application, je suis très satisfait de cette version d'essai et pense sérieusement à prendre la version premium

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13