Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

High quality zoom for high quality images

Fine Arts Acryl Pouring Paintings

Wundervolle App die mir gut weitergeholfen hat! Sie erfüllt meine Anforderungen für meinen ersten Shop und das alles mit einem tollen Support im Hintergrund!

October 6, 2021

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. Thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉

Cheers,
The Incubate Team

Mount Alpha

An incredibly good app, I've been looking for a long time and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Rutherford Photo Artistry

I really like how well this app serves our needs for our artwork website. We tried others, but this has worked the best. Plus, when modifications were needed to improve the use of their product for our website visitors, they made changes within 24 hours. Very impressed with the Customer Service and performance of the app. Highly recommend.

MUSANOVA Notenshop

Die App hilft mir sehr, um ein Bild komplett auf den Bildschirm zu zoomen, um Details haarscharf zu erkennen. Absolute Empfehlung!

Sober Hippo

I had a problem with only the first product photo being zoomable with this app, I contacted the support and they fixed it within 15 minutes. I am very satisfied so far as I'm still getting ready to launch my store, but I can say customer service is top notch....

myThaiShirt

Great app! I've ried several zoom apps but this app was by far the most customer friendly one. Very easy to use. Another importand poin was that it should be mobile friendly and don't collide with the theme. Other apps I've tried didn't match both criterieas. This app does it like a charm.

MMBeauty Boutique

Love it! Definitely keeping this app! One of the best zoom apps I have found. I would suggest this app to anyone who wants to impress their customers!

Hot Dress Boutique

I like this app. It's easy to setup and it's easy to use. It's a good feature on my onk=line store. The issue I have is not of the app, it's with my own photos. The zoom in feature works so good, you can see the not so good quality in my images.

gajawa

Instantly what I was looking for, as all my images are all in HD and this magnifies them perfectly, well worth it for a few dollars.
See it working here: www.gajawa.com

Fashion Mode Gallery

Great App. It's perfect for my fashion store. I recommend it, you will not be dissapointed. And it is affordable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14