Fundraiser

Fundraiser | Reviews

by Kaleido

Raise funds for the right cause - the best way

RAMSIGN.UK

As always Kaleido never disappoints. This app is high quality, reliable and great value for money. The customer service is the best I have received from any app. Would fully recommend it.

SoleSwap® Platform

This app is a true game-changer! It is super easy to use and really helped my fundraising cause more than I had imagined. I would recommend this app, or any Kaleido's services, to anyone looking for great value and customer service!

Gemy Maalouf

Greta app fundraising App, easy to manage and offer an easy experience to the costumers, as always kaleido never disappointed me

The Dress Deal

always pleasure to work with Kaleido, all their apps provide nice experience and are an added value to our website

Jobedu Jordan

As always, Kaleido delivers an exception easy-to-use straightforward solution with multiple options to encourage our customers to make a difference supporting a cause while increasing our revenues.

Dogsnsox

The Fundraiser is a really great way to help people fighting COVID 19.
I'm sure many of our customers will give a tip for such an honorable thing.
Sure, there are more options for collecting money in order to support different projects and make our business even more meaningful!