Funify ‑ Page Builder

Funify ‑ Page Builder

by Jipo App

Make sells funnels with Funify

Funkystuffshop

The customer service is excellent, I had a question and they responded within 24 hours with a custom solution free of charge!

KembuckWatches

Excellent application, the support has been fantastic. It is the best to have your landing pages and funnels for your products. Easy to use and if in doubt, support helps you immediately. Thank you

Steel Pony

I just started using this app but it is pretty easy to use and they give you help fast when you need it.

Rainbow Playhouses

I absolutely love this app and their support team. It is so easy to use and their support is one of the best I've seen. Not only they respond to my inquiries quickly, they are prompt at fixing the issues and adding requested features. Totally recommend!

Clean Apparel

Wonderful developer and quick to fix problems. I believe this app has the potential to be greater than it is and I can't wait to see what they add to it.

Passing Fancey

I HAVE TO GIVE 1 * TO WARN YOU DO NOT INSTALL. I LOST CUSTOMERS BECAUSE A WARNING MESSAGE POPS UP SAYING MY SITE AND FUNIFY IS TRYING TO STEAL CREDIT CARD INFO. SHOPIFY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OH WELL THAT'S LIFE. PLEASE DON'T INSTALL

October 30, 2019

Thank you for reviewing our Funify App but Sorry that you lost your customers for our App. There was SSL problems in our site but we solved that problem 25 days ago. We have no intention to steal customers credit card information and we can not do that because we don't have that permission(Shopify not support any kinds of apps scripts inside checkout page). You should have contacted us, our Funify Help Support team is awesome.

Augment Pro

Not impressed with this app. The functions didn't seem to work and when I uninstalled it, it left behind residual code which has caused formatting issues. No response from the support team when asked for help.

WATE LIVING

This is a great free app! Surprised it does not cost yet! These guys go above and beyond to help you out. Any problem they will fix it. If it seems glitchy they will fix it too! Great free page builder. Highly recommend for people like me on a low budget and just starting out.

DropQuick

Great app I wouldnt definitely recommend. Previous issue has now been resolved thanks to the support team.