Accelerated Mobile Pages

Simple and Fast Google AMP (Speed & SEO with AMP Cache)

$29.95 one-time charge

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kamo Kase

Time spent using app 1 minute

Steer clear of this it appears to be a con, I authorised 2 installs because every time I authorised it, a notice came up saying I had declined and the payments were taken by shopify but the app did not install

February 3, 2022

There isn't any con. Shopify App Store has a stringent process to be listed and stay listed. You may have experienced issues related to our app or any other variety of compatibility issues. We tried contacting you numerous times to get cooperation and fix any issue if there was another app or your theme that might be in conflict. It does happen. If you want to try again we are here and able to customize any solution if needed.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Update: The customer support team has continued to communicate with me even after removing the app manually and I will give them credit for the constant customer responses and corrected my words as communication has been excellent but we could not agree on a resolution.
UPDATE to App Developer Response: You seem to have conveniently left out the fact that your app quit working and there was no way to uninstall the code that you put into my 867 product descriptions that I had to remove by hand each one. So yes it went from 5 stars to 1 star as you should tell customers upfront what you are going to change in their website. I have never had an app that added its own code to my Product Descriptions and the first time I installed your code it doubled all my descriptions live on the store so all my customers could see it until I could remove them all. UPDATE: I am left with over 800 product plus my collections pages to clean up the code this app installed without telling you on this page. Still no resolution, contacted Shopify all they could do is escalate to Partner App Support. UPDATE: They are communicating just not coming up with a resolution. So in the meantime I have no AMP and I am getting errors from Google Console. I am only seeing "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." when I open the Amp App from OTG. OLD REVIEW: I want to share my positive experience I have had with Accelerated Mobile Pages by Open Think Group, Inc. They have been very helpful getting us set up. We had some minor issues where it duplicated all of our product description in our store because of the tabbing code I was using that my theme developer provided. I'm sure he did not know that this conflict would happen with another app that wants to use the description WYSIWYG to place the AMP code for the AMP version of the product page. After a couple of days of remove the tabbing code with the help of OTG I was able to get the AMP working for all product pages and in a few days almost a 3rd of my pages have been indexed already. Thank you for your great customer service.

January 22, 2021

UPDATE: Thank you for your revision. It’s not our intention to have any client have issues or issues go unresolved. We realize that sometimes our app simply isn’t compatible to what you may have installed. We wish you the best moving forward.

UPDATE: We worked very quickly to respond to Wayne's particular issue with over 70 correspondences even during weekends and after-hours. If you follow that their initial issue was resolved and the cause of any following issue was due to more modifications by them. Not all apps are AMP compatible. When you mix numerous 3rd party apps you may experience issues. With that said we instructed the very simple process of "uninstalling" with the click of a single button to uninstall prior to deleting the app. Once you delete the app you no longer have access to the app. You must "uninstall" first if that is what you intend to do. We tried to help and offer what was appropriate to remedy this isolated issue.

It's unfortunate to see a 5-star review experience go to 1-star in 1 week when the only thing that changed was the end-users own actions and modifications.

ORIGINAL RESPONSE: Thank you for contacting us first and giving us the opportunity to work with you. Happy to hear you’re getting indexed quite quickly.

Edibilis

Incredibly easy to use, and the customer service has been very quick and helpful with the couple of enquiries I had.

Bear

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app didn't suit my needs, but the customer service was awesome. Can definitely recommend to those looking for a simple but effective AMP.

Bubonba

Location Mexico

Great customer service. If you’re doubtful about downloading this app, you should not be. Its a wonderful app, that works perfectly. If anything should happen the support team is very good. Thanks!

JCMaster Beauty

Location Germany

The app seemed to be working for a while. Few months later we received 5 calls within a week concerning the amp version which apparently didn’t work/respond. Moreover the app has to be uninstalled before deleting - something our responsible theme editor didn’t notice. So we had to pay once again to uninstall the app. Support was okay. We’re waiting for a refund for the second charge.

MarkOnArt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Even with no knowledge of Shopify liquid or coding, you'll get more than usable AMP products and collection pages that will pass Google's Amp test. If you know a little bit of coding, you can easily use this as a jumping off point to fit the look of the pages to your shop (and still pass Google's Amp test). It's too soon to know what difference this will make but I know from one of my Wordpress sites that I get a lot of Amp traffic so I hope for good things. I feel like this app is great value for a one time fee.

AbrandZ

Location Singapore

Very simple app with a lot of features in it. Helped my store like making it super fast and I highly recommend using it.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Location Singapore

Great app and great team, thank you very much for all of the help. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their website and page speed.

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

Location Singapore

I used this app for a couple of days now. The support was awesome. They sorted out two problems with our shop very quick. The app itself is easy understandable we got into it very fast. Did enjoy the support and easy user interface.

Previous 1