Accelerated Mobile Pages

Accelerated Mobile Pages

by Open Think Group, Inc.

Simple and Fast AMP for your Shop

Sussex Special™

Very disappointed, this app doesn't have any customisation, accelerates only products and do not offer trail period. I just lost $30 for nothing.

Edibilis

Incredibly easy to use, and the customer service has been very quick and helpful with the couple of enquiries I had.

Bear

The app didn't suit my needs, but the customer service was awesome. Can definitely recommend to those looking for a simple but effective AMP.

Bubonba

Great customer service. If you’re doubtful about downloading this app, you should not be. Its a wonderful app, that works perfectly. If anything should happen the support team is very good. Thanks!

JCMaster Beauty

The app seemed to be working for a while. Few months later we received 5 calls within a week concerning the amp version which apparently didn’t work/respond. Moreover the app has to be uninstalled before deleting - something our responsible theme editor didn’t notice. So we had to pay once again to uninstall the app. Support was okay. We’re waiting for a refund for the second charge.

MarkOnArt

Even with no knowledge of Shopify liquid or coding, you'll get more than usable AMP products and collection pages that will pass Google's Amp test. If you know a little bit of coding, you can easily use this as a jumping off point to fit the look of the pages to your shop (and still pass Google's Amp test). It's too soon to know what difference this will make but I know from one of my Wordpress sites that I get a lot of Amp traffic so I hope for good things. I feel like this app is great value for a one time fee.

AbrandZ

Very simple app with a lot of features in it. Helped my store like making it super fast and I highly recommend using it.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Great app and great team, thank you very much for all of the help. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their website and page speed.

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

I used this app for a couple of days now. The support was awesome. They sorted out two problems with our shop very quick. The app itself is easy understandable we got into it very fast. Did enjoy the support and easy user interface.

The Proper Soap Company

This app really helped me get indexed immediately in the Search engine. If I talk about this from the SEO perspective then its an amazing app. Thank you!

Previous 1