Accelerated Mobile Pages

Accelerated Mobile Pages

by Open Think Group, Inc.

Simple and Fast AMP for your Shop

AbrandZ

Very simple app with a lot of features in it. Helped my store like making it super fast and I highly recommend using it.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Great app and great team, thank you very much for all of the help. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their website and page speed.

KPMG Store

Verified that AMP is set up on the store and is much, much faster. This is worth to have for sure! I highly recommend.

Salon Store

Amazing app there are many features and the support is even better, they help immediately and know a lot about them app. 5 stars !

Coverline Hair Color

Very good job they did. The app works great for my store. And very easy to use too. Good experience!

GiftStore.sg

Best service of any Shopify App. I had questions about certain things and the support helped me even when it was not the Apps issue. Outstanding people and the App works awesome!

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

I used this app for a couple of days now. The support was awesome. They sorted out two problems with our shop very quick. The app itself is easy understandable we got into it very fast. Did enjoy the support and easy user interface.

The Proper Soap Company

This app really helped me get indexed immediately in the Search engine. If I talk about this from the SEO perspective then its an amazing app. Thank you!

D Smart Shop

I have just bought this app. I am so surprised with the outcome. This is what I'm looking for as a new shopify owner. So easy to use, just install and everything done for you. Best new app and cheap, just 1 time pay and you get amped collections and pages! Recommend to all..Tq G Amp,,Hope any update in the future will be available too for me))

BaseCamper

Really simple. No settings to have to adjust and you can check all the products and collections with Google AMP testing to verify. Absolutely great for our needs.

Previous 1