Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de octubre de 2023

Amazing, fast support, replied and fixed issue on my website in minutes.

VINEWAY

TLWM - The Little Wine Market
México
2 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 9 de septiembre de 2023

Had an issue with implementing it. Customer service contacted me immediately and clarified the problem. Well done.

das Puppenwerk
Alemania
4 meses usando la aplicación
20 de octubre de 2023

Perfect customer service and very easy to integrate and utilize!

Bliss Outlet
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
14 de septiembre de 2023

excellent and very fast in responding! sorted my problem out in less then 30 seconds!!

Vape cloud central
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2023

I encountered a little problem during use, and the customer service was very enthusiastic to help me solve the problem, which is super cool, I will continue to use it and recommend it to my friends.

juicetoybox
China
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service team! We're glad to hear that they were enthusiastic and helpful in resolving the issue you encountered.

We appreciate your recommendation, and we're thrilled to have you as a continued user. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience using our application.

Best regards,

GoodApps team

4 de julio de 2023

I recently integrated the GA Age Verification 18 app into my Shopify store, and I must say it has been an excellent addition. As an online retailer selling age-restricted products, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and protecting minors is of utmost importance to me. This app has proven to be a reliable and effective solution for age verification. Plus, the exceptional customer support team is prompt and knowledgeable. Highly recommended for hassle-free age verification.

The Sdjool
Alemania
2 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been an excellent addition to your Shopify store and has proven to be a reliable and effective solution for age verification.

We take pride in providing exceptional customer support, and we're delighted that our team was able to assist you promptly and effectively.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

GoodApps team

30 de agosto de 2023

I love the ability to fully customize the look of the pop up and place it only one certain pages. Support was very helpful!

Evil Twin LA
Estados Unidos
4 días usando la aplicación
19 de septiembre de 2023

How is this app free?! The attention to detail in every aspect of the app is incredible. Fully customizable features, very friendly and helpful customer service and just an overall positive experience. Fully recommend!

Sweet Geez Vapes