Recensioner (78)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2024

I can't access my products after installed. No customer support

Welcamora
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
Galaxio Inc. svarade 14 april 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We have checked our records and found that responses were sent to both emails you mentioned. Could you please confirm if you've received them? If not, we invite you to reach out to us directly at support@galaxio.io so we can assist you further.

Best regards,
The Support Team at Galaxio Inc.

11 mars 2024

A Stellar App. Simple, Intuitive, Excellent Design Options, Practical with Stellar Support. A potential Must-Have App for your Product Page to give Customers a high-level browsing experience.

Sacred Artisans
Kanada
En dag användning av appen
6 mars 2024

Such an improved product image presentation look for our Empire theme! Quick and easy install. Lots of display options.

Perpetual Kid
23 minuter användning av appen
30 mars 2024

Indique l'existence d'un forfait gratuit. Mais n'existe pas au moment de l'installation. On me propose que l'option payante..

Jula Boutique
Frankrike
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
Galaxio Inc. svarade 1 april 2024

Merci pour votre avis ! Comme indiqué dans la liste, notre forfait gratuit n'est disponible que si vous bénéficiez d'un essai Shopify ou d'un forfait partenaire. Veuillez nous contacter à support@galaxio.io si vous avez des questions !

------

Thanks for your review! As shown in the listing, our free plan is only available if you are on a Shopify Trial or Partner Plan. Please reach out to us at support@galaxio.io if you have any questions!

27 september 2023

Easy and very useful app.
I needed help for some issues cuz my fault but had a great and quick support.

RODI STORE - TOKYO
Japan
Mer än ett år användning av appen
25 augusti 2023

its the best app, even if you use premium theme. my conversion rate got so high and the team is super helpful.

Softyskin.de
3 månader användning av appen
7 maj 2024

its lame not free

Nowlane
2 minuter användning av appen
28 november 2023

We are currently still in the testing phase and are already particularly impressed by the great support from Jake!

ARTY.gallery
3 månader användning av appen
29 januari 2024

Excellent, fast support!

Eyes of Faith
3 dagar användning av appen
8 augusti 2023

We encountered a problem after installing the app, and for our support request, Jake jumped in immediately and helped to resolve the issue quite fast. We highly recommend this app!

ZLEEK