Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

staging-browzeapp

Great app with smooth user experience and pretty flexible to set-up. Best part is the support team, they know what they are talking about and also suggest great ideas!

May 8, 2022

Extremely thrilled to hear that, Shaz! Thank you so much for your sweet words.

Catharsis Co. Skincare

This app is deep! Like, you really need someone to hold your hand to get the most out of it. But, it's worth it since it's really rewarding. It basically makes funnels fun, inobtrusive, and doesn't break the shopper's mood/flow. But, like I said, it's Deep. Thankfully, the customer service on this app is really, really good. I've worked with Ms. Elsafty every time I need customer service and she not only answers my questions and is patient with her explanations, she also improves my users' experience keeping my bottom line in mind. She thinks about your customers like it's her business which is really useful and hard to come by. Actually, I've worked with her in meetings; I've gotten help from multiple Gameball team members via livechat, and they're all fabulous. I put Gameball on the back burner at first because of it's learning curve; I almost missed out. This is definitely the best rewards program I have experienced.

Thank you Michael!
It's not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours, but trust us when we say it does not go unnoticed.
Your feedback has given us valuable insight into the service we provide for Catharsis.
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Natavis

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best retention and loyalty program ever. customer service are great and really very helpful. I highly recommend it.

May 8, 2022

Thank you Hussein for your 5-star review. It's greatly appreciated :)

SEGA SHOP UK

I'm really enjoying using Gameball, they have premium features for a good price and an excellent Success Team - Habiba has always been quick to respond and super helpful! Highly recommend.

May 8, 2022

Trust me, we enjoy working with a big brand like Sega just as much! Thank you so much for your kind words, always happy to help :)

E Parkville

Location Egypt

Amazing App, its extremely user friendly for both store owner and customer.
The Support team is very active and always there to guide and explain how to use all the features and iNcrease ROI.
They have a dynamic roadmap and always add new features to the app. Highly Recommended

May 8, 2022

May we always strive to exceed your expectations, Sally! It's our pleasure to serve customers like you :)

Thank you very much!

Lonia

This app is extremely customizable if you're looking to build a top tier loyalty program. It's THE MOST customizable by far if you ask me, and believe me, I've tried a bunch. I'll also have to add that the customer service is wonderful and super responsive. If you've got questions or concerns, or just want some insight, they will be on it right away! I'm excited for the direction my loyalty program will head in by utilizing this app on LoniaShoes.

May 8, 2022

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to serve you!

chefmay.com

Location Egypt

I used many Apps for Loyalty and points rewards. Gameball is most effective with many scenarios, very easy, neat design, and excellent customer experience. From my point of view. All E-commerce websites must try this App. It is Amazing, easy and not expensive for the service they give

May 8, 2022

Hello Shadeeka! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at Gameball. It always makes our day when we find customers happy of the service we provide.
So excited for our collaboration, Shadeeka.

ספורט אונליין

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Really great app, Best in market! Its allow all the features you can imagine with a very unique design that suitt perfect to new website. The Support is answering in several hours and take care the best of you! Highly recommend !

May 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your support. It means the world to us!

The Raw Lavender

Location United Arab Emirates

Gameball looks like a very interesting application and I think it's a must for any kind of store. Although I just recently started to use it properly, I am confident with the help of Gameball, I can increase my engagement with the customers. Their customer service is top-notch!!

May 8, 2022

Thank you! It makes our day that we are able to provide you with 5-star service.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Gotu.pt

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Gameball is like a dream come true. A very good looking loyalty app that has alot of options and entertainment for our customers.

May 8, 2022

We are grateful for your feedback!
It's our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests :)

Thank you very much!