Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Very God

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 10 hours

A hideous thing! I was trying out the $ 120 / month version, it's horrendous! After I change plans, everything is bugged in the control dashboard, also you cannot customize the email, the GAMEBALL brand appears everywhere, ruining my brand, customer service is non-existent, in live chat I am never online, believe me guys, it looks very cool as an app, but it really isn't. IF YOU COULD PUT 0 STARS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I finally manage to contact customer service, asking to remove their brand from the email footer, what do they reply to me? They answer me like "We can not remove our brand for anti-spam" what excuse is ???? I'm a developer and it doesn't take anything to remove it, with a bit of CSS or a change to the email and everything is removed, can I ever pay $ 120 a month for a product that doesn't contain my branding? Valutation: 0 STARS!

August 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are so sad to see your review and would to clarify that tech issues are frequently present in all software around us and our team was able to resolve time cautiously.

As for the email footer branding, since we abide by CASL and CAN-SPAM laws by which we prevent our clients from any spam threats thus we decide not to remove our branding from the footer of the emails that are sent out from Gameball to your clients. Meanwhile we offer wide flexibility to customize the email content and to remove the footer from the widget itself

Yoga Hero DE

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unfortunately I have to change review-the app is not working, we haven't got one signle customer signing up for our program after spending days designing it, because it doesn't work. Support is impossible to talk to - their chat is never working. We're getting a better app.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we're happy to know that our team was able to help💕

RCm8 Ltd

This app has the potential to be a great app but our experience with it has been substandard, and we just couldn't trust it or the support team in the end.

Our problems started when we tried to add rewards to customers manually but, due to a bug in the system, it prevented us from adding rewards in the admin area. They found the bug but we weren't allowed to manually reward customers for 6 days until they updated the app again on their weekly update. The support representative kindly offered us the Pro package for free as compensation.

We then discovered a bug that prevented customers from receiving the New Customer reward and other rewards failed because of this bug. I reported the bug and asked if they could manually update the customer's account that failed to be rewarded. This didn't happen for a few days and I had to remind them, which is really bad.

We then discovered another bug where a customer got absolutely no rewards for anything. This customer should have received a number of rewards but didn't. I report this bug instantly and I was told 'we will look into it now and get back to you'. They never did get back to me and this customer still has no rewards and, at this time, we couldn't add the rewards manually because of another bug.

This has been a very negative and frustrating experience for us and our business. We've wasted both money and time on this app, and it and its support team failed us. It's a great shame because the app looks great and would have been a lot of fun for our customers.

The support team will answer your request very quickly; quicker than any app that we've seen so far, so they deserve some recognition for that. However, this isn't much good if somebody promises to look into a bug and then doesn't get back to you when they say they would, leaving a customer without any rewards.

We've just deleted the app and using another one that has thankfully worked first time. I'll be seeking a full refund for our first month as it hasn't worked as described.

July 22, 2020

Hello Steve. Thanks for your review. It makes us deeply sad that this is how your experience with Gameball ends. No system is bugless, and we admit that you've been a little bit unlucky. We've tried our best to compensate you, but we understand how frustrating this can get.

We will get in touch with you to settle a refund. However, we need to highlight that your experience can't be generalized since what happened with you has never happened before with 1200+ merchants .

Thanks for your review, and for your previous support in reporting and fixing those bugs. And we are sorry again for any troubles caused.