Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lantern Games LLC

Flawless integration, immediate and valuable customer service, and the best way to customize your rewards on all of Shopify! Whether it's an onboarding call or a support chat, talk with the reps - they are so personable and helpful!

Storybutton

Customer support is awesome! Loved working with Lauren, she was super helpful! And really impressed with the app for our growing business.

paraperrosygatos.es

Location Spain

Una aplicación con un funcionamiento increíble. Se adapta perfectamente a nuestro modelo de negocio. Seguiremos usándola sin duda.

AromaBio

Location Portugal

It's fantastic!
I already designed this app from an online store that I really like, but when I tested the app in my own store, I loved it!
I strongly recommend!

November 23, 2022

Thank you for your review, Silvia! We look forward to keeping up with your expectations 💛

GameGalaxy

Location Switzerland

We love the app, we are using it for more than six months now. It's perfect if you have a gaming store or anything else that falls in the hobbies niche. The app itself has really cool feature to reward the customers. It sometimes feels a bit unstable to use in the backend of Shopify, but I would overall give undoubtedly a 5 out of 5 stars. Thanks!

November 24, 2022

Your love and support mean a lot to us. Thank you! Wishing your business a great success with Gameball.

A.Michelle Hairstyles

Time spent using app 1 day

I had the pleasure of speaking with Lauren. Her customer service was absolutely amazing and she helped me walk through the process of getting started. She was very clear with her explanations and was extremely knowledgeable about the product. I love this app already!

November 24, 2022

Thank you for your lovely words!

Pamlska

Location Slovakia

An amazing app with great customer support. Quick replies, easy setup and always there to support your with launching!

We are glad to meet your expectations, Zuzana! 🎉

Please, Thank You

Location Singapore

Superb support from Dania the whole time during the onboarding process. She was super prompt and helpful in answering all questions, providing solutions and suggestions when I ran into some issues. Overall, the interface is user-friendly enough and has a very decent offering compared to other more established players who are charging a crazy premium for almost similar features.

November 24, 2022

Thank you for your support and for the 5 stars review! Our team will always be happy to help along the way 🚀

eroisan-v2

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

I am using this app for my loyalty program. Great back-end functionalities, easy to handle and matching perfectly with my needs. 100% recommend!

MineralsClub

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far everything is working out perfectly. Support is nice and helpful. Will keep using the app- Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14