Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with rewards, referrals & loyalty points

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jag35

Great platform, service is very good, very responsive. Really helps with increasing customer engagement and boosting sales.

Pink Haley

Very happy with the instruction. Very helpful! Highly recommend for all shopify users. To increase engagement rate and sales.

Leto Collection

Habiba did a great job onboarding! looking forward to seeing what this app can do. I recommend this app to add fun to your store.

dalycescookies

I am trying to create a rewards program for my customers. I have tried a few different options on the shopify app store and I found Gameball to be the best in terms of UI and user experience. Although, the app is not 100% perfect for my needs, the development team and customer support (particularly Habiba) have been responsive and extremely quick to work to resolve any issues I am having. And have been very open to listening to feature requests for things that would improve my experience. A strong part of why I plan to stay using Gameball for my rewards program is their support team. A quick summary of my experience of how the app works. Overall you have players with accounts and you can reward them with points for doing different things such as signing up or placing an order. Customers can trade in their points for things, such as coupons or free products, on your store. And you can also provide your customers different levels to achieve based on points or money spent which unlock specific things you setup for them to cash in their points on.

Beauty 911

Location Egypt

Super effective application that helps me to retain my customers. Also I was glad to work with Habiba, one of the gameball team, such a helpful and patient person who explain everything and moves with me step by step and helps me to understand the application and to implement my project ideas through gameball.

Lightwave

Found this app after reviewing multiple apps for our rewards portal. Great service, Habiba was great on our set up call ! Lots of flexibility in this system.

Moomoo's EG

Location Egypt

Great customer success team. Super helpful and available for support when needed. The team thoroughly walks you through onboarding and features of app

May 15, 2022

It's a pleasure to have you, Moustafa!
We are always happy to help, thank you for your kind support :)

The Veteran Marketplace

This app is awesome and the support is really good. It let me jump in right away to start customizing the experience and it also scheduled an onboarding Zoom call for me the next day. I learned a lot from Habiba during our chat and am really looking forward to rolling out our new loyalty program!

May 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, it means a lot to us!
We are extremely excited about our collaboration and hope you feel the same :)

Picadeau

Location Egypt

This app made an incredible job in creating loyal customers, it expanded the sales and helped my bussiness grow overall !! It has many features that I definitely recommend!!

May 15, 2022

This means the world to us!
Thank you so much for making our day.

Venture Drive Coffee

Location Singapore

Superb introduction by Habiba from the team. Intriguing features and looks sleek and everything is customisable!

May 15, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. It's much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10