Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

by Gameball

Game-like loyalty program and referrals

Graam

Love this app! I was searching for something to help our website stand apart and also to engage our customers. The app idea is very creative, well executed and they have an amazing customer care team as well. I highly recommend this app!

EnvyCollectionuk

brilliant app highly reccomend staff are friendly and are always on hand to help out anytime and set up was really easy with guidance

INTO THE BEARD

Great support team
Can be challenging when setting up the program though, but once you know how works the metadata it is fine. I recommend this app

Yammeya

Great Support and Wonderful App! I'm still developing my ecommerce but they're always available to help me.

October 5, 2020

Rocotus

So far I find it really simple and addictive to users... To make this app perfect, the sign up guest message pop up should be able to trigger when the user clicks the add to cart button. Other than that 5 Stars. A 15 day trial would be nice too...

October 5, 2020

Blackland

Would highly recommend this app. For a free service, it is very very worth it. The customer support is also top-notch. There are so many customizable options it's ridiculous.

GreatShopee2u

I installed and tried a lot of loyalty apps and s far gameball is the best one i found with all the options I need. Also the customer support team is great and they responds promptly to all my inquiries. Keep up the good work. ~Shameera~

Entrelíneas Papelería

It took me 3 hours to research and decide, Gameball supports spanish, our local currency (Chile) and the pricing goes by hand with the store results.

It took me 2 hours to set up all, you can customize everything! Really easy to do, it really feels like a game, had fun doing it.

duross & langel

very happy with Gameball app. easy to use. well designed. perfect to reward our customers both at the POS and online. have not really begun to delve into the games but looking forward to implementing in time. the support from the developers has been amazing. i often feel like i am a bit slow when it comes to things like web apps. everyone listened, asked pertinent questions, gave me clear, simple answers and followed up with all the information in an email. I enjoy working with kind, patient people. Ahmed and the team at Gameball are clear winners in this area. thank you thank you!

Cycle XP

Extremely helpful support and a beautifully built app, the loyalty programs you can setup with Gameball are exactly how to take your business to the next level!

Previous 1 3