Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

by Gameball

Game-like loyalty program and referrals

Cycle XP

Extremely helpful support and a beautifully built app, the loyalty programs you can setup with Gameball are exactly how to take your business to the next level!

Aussie Veterans Coffee Co.

I would like to take this time to congratulate the team at Gameball, We had some issues around features and within a few hours, the issues have been resolved. Their customer service is fantastic and we are now very happy with our choice to switch our loyalty plan to Gameball

July 27, 2020

Thanks a lot our friend for your review. We are always here to help! :)

Tupisto Cabo

I was in the market for exactly what Gameball is offering, excellent features and they have the most awesome support, they always answered my questions right away. Thanks again guys and keep up the great work.

July 2, 2020

WulfyShop

i downloaded a lot of loyalty apps and by far gameball is the best one, for sure i can't wait for more features.

July 2, 2020

PlusOne Trends

I am using this app to bring a fun experience to my store concept and I cannot thank Gameball enough. The work they are doing is lovely. I love the user interface both frontend and backend. They have also updated their help guides/knowledge base, which is extremely helpful. Besides, they also provide great support. Looking forward to utilizing all their features. Installing is one thing, but understanding how to maximize the power of gamification is equally important. Will update my review soon.

June 27, 2020

Rag Tag Boutique

I looked at ALLLL the loyalty programs available on Shopify and this one was one of the only ones with immediate chat...when you need help. Most of them required an email with a two day response time. Omar personally contacted me when he saw that I needed help and stayed with me until I felt confident in my decisions on how to calculate the rewards...giving wonderful explanations and helpful advice. Highly recommend!

iBorodum

We've tested them all and this is by far the best class Loyalty and Rewards app on the app store (and anywhere else for that matter!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here are the top 3 reasons why we give this app 5 stars. We would have given more if we could....

1. It's awesome. The front end player profile widget is well thought out, engaging and packs a tonne of user functionality into a simple slide-out UI.

2. Great leadership and tech support behind the app to help and assist you to succeed when getting your Gameplan up and running!!!

3. Superb backend control, giving you the full creative freedom to design and configure a tiered-based rewards and loyalty program that will help you achieve the goal of every business - more sales!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whatever your goal and the objectives you have for looking to implement a loyalty and rewards program, this app has got you covered. The team behind it are on a mission to help you boost your engagement with your existing and new prospect customers resulting in more conversions and ultimately more sales!!

Given Gameball's approach to opening their core rewards engine via their API, you are able to trigger rewards for literally any event you can image, for example, you could create a challenge for your users to video themselves hopping on one foot and upload it to your store, set this upload as an event in gameball and trigger a challenge to reward people as they upload. (Ok, so this is a silly challenge but you get the idea! Flexibility). A more sensible challenge may be to focus your users on your blog as that's an important part of your business model, your covered.... set an event that triggers a "blog_visits" challenge in gameball that rewards each customer for every 5, 10, 20 or even single visit your blog?

If your market demographic is more straight-laced than our young and youthful target customers then you can implement a more traditional corporate loyalty and rewards program just like those you find running in national retailers and you may wish to segment your customers with a traditional bronze, silver, gold status for example. Again, whatever your requirement, you can get there with this app. For us, we're heavily gamifying our customer experience.

There are lots of ready-baked challenges and events integrated with Shopify that will get your loyalty and rewards program up and running in no time such as signup, orders, referrals and many more.

For the more advanced requirements that you may dream up..... DO NOT FEAR THE WORD API. Embrace it, learn the basic concepts and get creative !!!

If you've not got programming experience, Gameball's help and tech docs are awesome, so you can simply educate yourself enough to be able to engage a dev freelancer or Shopify expert to program the trigger events on your site, it will be cheap as you will have already learnt how simple it is you just need it coded. The benefits are huge and the possibilities are limited only by your imagination and are endless.

Sooo, get....

Your Gameface on;
The Gameball app plugged in, and get;
Your Gameplan locked in and launched!

Tweak it, enhance it, add to it, just keep it fun and exciting for your customers and your business will be the one that is rewarded for installing this app!!

Make it happen & enjoy growing your customer base!

HAPPY GAMEIFYING :-)

June 21, 2020

ًWow, we are so happy that you are enjoying our app that much!!

Dancing with Goats

Excellent app for gamified loyalty programmes- also excellent customer service which solves any queries really quickly- would recommend!

June 11, 2020

BASICLAD

Gameball is by far the best app out there for a Loyalty Program, in my opinion. It helps me to engage my customers in a fun way while rewarding them in the process. This app is very straightforward and very easy to integrate. Aside from this app, the support that I had received from Gameball was exceptional. Ahmed was very patient with me, explaining everything in detail so that I can better understand how to execute Gameball on my website. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to elevate their brand experience.

June 11, 2020

Linebreakers

I love where this app is going and the customer support from Omar was outstanding. I feel the pricing is a little top heavy and some features should be accessible in lower tiers like missions and campaigns.

May 14, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are always happy to support.
Your feedback will be taken in consideration. We take feedback too seriously :)

Previous 1