DeepMarkit

DeepMarkit

by DeepMarkit Corp

Create Traffic Convert Traffic One Toolkit Everything You Need

Romantic Express

I love the games for exit pop ups. However I have trying to upload an prize image (trying different images and sizes) and the app goes blank. So I could not begin the contest this weekend that I had planned. No support on the weekend I found.

9TailedFoxg

Customers are happy with draw prizes, already noticing more participation. Very easy to get going with. I will definitely be upgrading to their premium plan.

SupremeKai5

CashClub is a very cool idea, benefits me and my visitors. Not sure how no one else has thought of this! Hopefully i win!

WizardNoMagic

Powerful platform for conversions and email capturing. I like it, and I like paying only one price for all these features compared to paying multiple subscriptions for all these different features

CastleBroven

Was recommended this app by a friend, was hesitant at first, but after a week or two of using it I am now the one recommending!

LockwoodHeavens

Great App! Very simple and easy to use and run promotions. Already growing my customer base, and will hopefully continue to do so…

HailWickedlucifer

Very easy to use and setup. Allows me to create promotions whenever a feel the need. Will definitely be running a Halloween or Thanksgiving campaign in the coming days!

Peach Flair

This app has been effective and I highly recommend it. I've already grown my email list and increased sales. I look forward to see new games and features this app has to offer.

Loja Adalonde

Fantástico app, muito fácil de configurar e bem intuitivo. Agora sim, a minha loja vai dar muita credibilidade. PARABÉNS!

Kinky Toy Store

This app is easily installed and setup within minutes. It provides a fun way for your customers to interact with your store.

Previous 1 3