DeepMarkit

DeepMarkit

by DeepMarkit Corp

Create Traffic Convert Traffic One Toolkit Everything You Need

RideOnBaloon

Good to see new display formats Gives me more options while running campaigns. Seems to already be helping my sales. will update if this changes

BrainCounter

Very happy to see the release of premium plan, was hoping these guys would release more in the future. They did not disappoint, couldn’t be happier with my premium plan.

ElixirBlock

Cette application se traduit bien et fonctionne! Heureux d'utiliser cette application pour plus de promotions!

BreakTheGlass

no esperaba esta alta calidad de una aplicación gratis. Estoy muy impresionado, espero recoger más correos electrónicos y aumentar las ventas de mis productos.

LuckyLuci

Easy to use with many options. Had traffic before but they often left unidentified, now i can finally put an email to those visitors!

BetterManSoul

Easy to setup and alter. Already seeing increases in emails and products sold really enjoying using so far!

ZeeNature

Collected tons of emails, and increased my sales in a week. My site visitors are seeming to like it and only took me a couple mins to setup

Crazyluck3

5 Star, so easy to use with lots of options on how you reward players and setup the look and feel 10/10

LuciStore29

Love the different game options, so many to choose from. App support has already been very helpful. Thanks DeepMarkit!

Peach Flair

This app has been effective and I highly recommend it. I've already grown my email list and increased sales. I look forward to see new games and features this app has to offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6