DeepMarkit

DeepMarkit

by DeepMarkit Corp

Create Traffic Convert Traffic One Toolkit Everything You Need

Wrought Iron Haven

We tested this app on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com for a few months and some customers really liked it but we actually disabled it as I think customers are not a fan of disruptive popups. I think it would be good for special promotions just not an all year round app

Angrybirdstore

Amazing app. This app has interesting features like customisation, prizes, game selection, analytics, etc. You can also add a tab that visitors can click to launch the slide-out.

F9club

Though skeptic at the beginning, I decided to go forward with the theme and it turned out to be a great decision later on. It has been an awesome experience .Very interactive and highly customizable.

Violetkart

My vote goes Gamify for improving conversions. I have seen an increase in sales as a result of adding Gamify. Customizable, easy to use, and a very awesome looking app.

Leninclub

Very good. It has helped me improve my sales. I have been using it for last 3 days, and gamify is just wow. The support is excellent too.

Jerseyclubusa

Overall, I like this. It has resulted in better conversions and more engagement. Definitely something that has stood apart in the entire shopify experience.

Newstore05

Very interactive and highly customizable. Before deploying this theme, we did a test with some evaluators and the results forced us to go take this risk of using the them. But, it's worth it.

9shirtstore

At the start, I was bit skeptic of using a theme such as this, but I thought of doing an A/B testing. I saw an improved conversion on this theme vs the normal one that I was using. I saw 20% spike in conversions, and 13% in spike in engagement. I haven't had to reach out to support so I can't comment on that, otherwise, the theme is pretty good.

Cda Apparel

Looking forward to using this for specials on my website's launch day. So far seeming very easy to customize and use...

D