DeepMarkit

DeepMarkit

by DeepMarkit Corp

Create Traffic Convert Traffic One Toolkit Everything You Need

Katchee Store

I came back here just to leave a review.
This is one of the best free apps on the entire App Store.
Just try it and you will feel the same.
Nice, thank you guys!

Sonias Studio

Incredibly useful tool for my site, very simple to use as well. Love the customizability, selection, performance, and results this app has provided me. Already collecting lots of emails!

Festejar Com Amor

This app has helped me greatly increase the number of emails I've captured, as well as helping to increase sales. Easy to install and easy to use.

Lola Rin

Very good app easy to get setup , it's fun and colorful looking which makes potential customers much more inclined to interact. You must try it.

Meditation Healing

I am very new , but out of so many misleading apps , Gamify has stood well to what they present before and after the use. easy to setup and looks as professional as what the top stores are using . 5 star is appropriate .

Helencbtd

We have been using this APP for about 3 Mths and i can say it has increased our bottom line Thanks Guys

Cloth Diaper Kids

Excellent, I highly recommend it. We did $1000 of sales in a couple of days just running their spin & win game on our homepage. Grew our email list and snatched some new customers too. Very customizable to your own branding and colors and works just like it's supposed to.

Product Pouch

By far the best gamified email collection tool ive used. I really enjoy that they let you choose the game, whereas the other gamified email collection apps only let you pick a spin wheel...something i think we are all tired of. Support thus far has been great, analytics and mail integration seem to be working well so far. Excited to continue playing with this app and reaping the rewards!

Sashas Dog Treats

Awesome app, I love that they offer a choice of games rather than just a spin wheel. Very easy to use, can't wait to use this when my store goes live

Truck Town

Love it! I was looking for some sort of spinney wheel to do a promotion last week and i found the plinko board instead. I like it so much more! The fact that it doesn't let your customers lose was a major selling point. Love that you can customize the colors & add your logo.