DeepMarkit

DeepMarkit

by DeepMarkit Corp

Create Traffic Convert Traffic One Toolkit Everything You Need

Sashas Dog Treats

Awesome app, I love that they offer a choice of games rather than just a spin wheel. Very easy to use, can't wait to use this when my store goes live

Truck Town

Love it! I was looking for some sort of spinney wheel to do a promotion last week and i found the plinko board instead. I like it so much more! The fact that it doesn't let your customers lose was a major selling point. Love that you can customize the colors & add your logo.

Ekoko Looks Likes

Love the game and especially the Plinku version. We use a real board like that on markets.... Just started with it so need to see how the email collecting goes, if hat works then it gets one star more. Easy set up and customizable.

Pheromones

Really excellent app. It works just right for my store. Spreads out discounts randomly and fairly (and really is random instead of faking it like some apps do!)
Graphics are beautiful and I was able to customize to match my site. Installation was super easy. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to make their website more fun!

The Jewelry Barn

Awesome App. Very easy to install and customize, moreover its free. Thank you for making this great app.

Eye Gear

Love this app! Ever since I added it to my store, email collection has been easier than ever. Now I just need to work on my sales!

Swcs Cda

I really enjoyed how easy it was to get my slide-out customized and launched, as well as the number of emails I was able to collect. I look forward to using Gamify on my other sites, as well as to run promotions in the future.

Onlypayship

I placed the PLANKO game in my store and set it to low %0 and also added a 40% off shipping option. I never lost a game and I always win Free Shipping. if I continue to use this, I am going to go broke.

Update / Carter from Gamifly provided me support. I am going to use his advice and retry the planko game. I do like the features this app has compared to the other products. Also the fact it's free is even more a plus. I reverted my feedback to 5 stars for the review of my original review and suggestions made from Carter.

Lila Lashes

Really easy to set up. I used the spinning wheel with some cool light effects. Nice to have the different game options, hope they add more.

Brian Jensen Photography

The game added a little fun to my store and I actually had fun setting it up. I'm collecting emails so its working. Good value!