DeepMarkit

DeepMarkit

by DeepMarkit Corp

Create Traffic Convert Traffic One Toolkit Everything You Need

9TailedFoxg

Customers are happy with draw prizes, already noticing more participation. Very easy to get going with. I will definitely be upgrading to their premium plan.

SupremeKai5

CashClub is a very cool idea, benefits me and my visitors. Not sure how no one else has thought of this! Hopefully i win!

WizardNoMagic

Powerful platform for conversions and email capturing. I like it, and I like paying only one price for all these features compared to paying multiple subscriptions for all these different features

VikingsEternal

Helpful guides on their website helped me get up and going super quick, already seeing some benefits on my conversion and some increases in my mailing list

CastleBroven

Was recommended this app by a friend, was hesitant at first, but after a week or two of using it I am now the one recommending!

LockwoodHeavens

Great App! Very simple and easy to use and run promotions. Already growing my customer base, and will hopefully continue to do so…

HailWickedlucifer

Very easy to use and setup. Allows me to create promotions whenever a feel the need. Will definitely be running a Halloween or Thanksgiving campaign in the coming days!

RideOnBaloon

Good to see new display formats Gives me more options while running campaigns. Seems to already be helping my sales. will update if this changes

BrainCounter

Very happy to see the release of premium plan, was hoping these guys would release more in the future. They did not disappoint, couldn’t be happier with my premium plan.

ElixirBlock

Cette application se traduit bien et fonctionne! Heureux d'utiliser cette application pour plus de promotions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6