Gander: Video Reviews & UGC

Generate High-Converting Video Reviews & UGC with ease

From $59/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Three Ships

Great team to work with and the easiest way to collect content! We were looking for UGC style videos for one of our products to use online and decided to give Gander a try. By far the easiest way to collect content that we have ever tried. High quality creators and we love how seamless it was to fulfill the orders since it's integrated directly with our Shopify store!

Moisture Love

I am so excited about this app! So far the videos that I received are really well done, and the demos from the influencers is just what my customers like to see. I can't wait to see how it boosts our conversion rate.

Masami

I like how easy this app is to use to drive engagement and storytelling on my site -- which leads to conversion. I also love that they not only have the technology, they can help with content. Highly recommend for any e-commerce store.

ThePuffCuff

We are a very pleased early adaptor of Gander. The Gander influencers did a great job creating content for our hair accessory/tool brand, especially the male influencers. Once completed, video content was easy to set up on Shopify. You can customize where (which page, collection, or product) and how the content appears on your Shopify store. The Gander customer service is a pleasure to work with, was helpful in getting us set up, and is very receptive to feedback.
Our customers have been engaging with the video content, increasing the average time spent on our site, and driving impressions for specific products.
Overall, a great experience with an app that adds much-valued content to help drive impressions and engaged customers on our site.

harpersage.com

This app is super easy to get set up and to use. We love the UI, the customizable widget, and the ability to request content from creators directly within the app. It has been a seamless experience and has increased time spent on our product pages and conversions! Highly recommend.

Glow Botanica

Gander allowed our business to receive content creator videos seamlessly and without going back and forth with the creators themselves--Gander does all the communication for us and saves us so much time. We also had PLENTY of creators to choose from, which is the toughest part in our experience. Lastly, Gander has great customer service with real humans. There was nothing about Gander that we didn't like, and have used them repeatedly, and will continue to use them going forward.