Gather: Refer a Friend

Gather: Refer a Friend

by Gather

Flexible Referrals inc. Reward Tiers. Grow Sales or Email List

Local Food Drive-Thru

We are a small group of farmers and were interested in setting up a refer-a-friend program to recruit new customers. We are not programmers in any way. We found the videos and step-by-step instructions extremely helpful. But more helpful than that was the customer service. It felt like an old fashioned moment to have a HUMAN to talk to... A HUMAN who answer our questions...A HUMAN who helped us troubleshoot. I am sure we were a burden to Gather in the end but they were gracious the whole way through.

NIU Pre-sale

the app works like a charm, but it's the level of support that is unparalleled!!!
highly recommend over any other referral app i've tried

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Part of the reason why we try to go the extra mile with customer support and success, is that we get to meet and learn about absolutely world-changing businesses like yours :)

Sexyland

I use this app to grow our customer email database and also to reduce cart abandonment. The support I received throughout the setup process was amazing. I thoroughly recommend this app!

Roses Only

Best app ever! If you are looking for an app to provide increased conversion along with hands-on, dedicated & tentative support, this is the app for you!

Diamond Daughters

This is an AMAZING app! It has help me recover soo many abandoned cart purchases. I even had a skype call with the app developer to help me install it properly and it has really helped me A LOT! I install a lot of apps every day to see what works and nothing has worked out like this one. It is worth the money and I am so so happy with it. Thank you so much for all your help :)

Early Years Boutique

This app has literally made my store thousands of pouds. Iz that created the app really looks after us too, don't install it if you perfer losing money.

Mr And Mrs White

Very effective app. Iz is a great help and has gone above and beyond assisting us to use this app.

Becausetest

We’re on the $39 Growing plan with Gather and have been customers since Gather’s launch on Shopify in 2015. We first joined Gather because there was nothing else in the Shopify app store that ticked the boxes for all our feature requirements and was also reasonably priced.

Even though there are many apps with free tiers on the store, given our traffic volume, and in order to get the features we wanted, we had to pay over $100 every month. With Gather, it is $39.

We have generated over $420,000 in orders from customers who signed up through Gather’s opt-in forms.

Gather comes with many features, but these are the ones we found the most beneficial:

- Exit Intent popup

- The Targeting Rules. We only wanted to show one of our popups to customers who were referred from Google Adwords. We couldn’t have done so without targeting rules.

- The option to display an email popup on certain pages only. We were able to create product specific promotions with this feature.

- Refer a friend program that helped us increase our email newsletter subscriptions.

Having the ability to contact subscribers via email marketing has been our single best channel in terms of conversions. With Gather, we have been able to maximise email acquisition. So for that, Gather’s value to our business is worth its weight in Gold!

Yes it has taken us over 2 years to write Gather and its founder Iz a review, but now that we are, it had to be the most comprehensive review we’ve ever written on the app store. Though we hardly write reviews, This one is a review we had to write!

Gather’s customer support has been nothing short of amazing. The number of hours Iz and his team spent with us helping us put together multiple campaigns as well as helping us with strategy, is simply unmatched.

These are some of the many things Iz and his team have helped us with: Behavioural Marketing strategy, the Business Model Canvas for our store and Email Marketing tips. For Iz’s expertise in these areas alone, Gather’s subscription feels like the best value for money ever.

Gather continues to help us grow Beautiful Because, I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Kinza Canada

App is the must have for popups & email referrals!
The support team is SUPER helpful - they looked into what my business does and what are my needs are and advised how to set up my referral campaign based on that. They also gave me good tips beyond their app which was very nice.
App is easy to install & use even if you are not a tech person:)

Wagado

This has got to be one of the easiest apps I've ever set up on Shopify, and it's already running like a dream! The cherry on top? Incredibly helpful customer service. I had a question about uploading coupon codes, and Iz came to the rescue within seconds. Not only did he explain the issue at hand, he went above and beyond and completed the task for me. Exceptional experience!

Previous 1 3 4