Gather: Refer a Friend

Gather: Refer a Friend

$350/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 26, 2022

(Review in English, below) Nous utilisons Gather depuis plus d'1 an 1/2. Cette application est un excellent investissement et la meilleure application d'affiliation que nous avons pu analyser. Bien pensée, elle rapporte beaucoup d'argent ! Elle répond parfaitement à nos besoins et les équipes du support sont impeccables !
Non seulement ils répondent très rapidement, mais il est également possible de contacter le support par téléphone ! Je recommande fortement ------------------------------------- We have been using Gather for over 1 1/2 years. This app is a great investment and the best affiliate app we could analyze. Well thought out, it brings in a lot of money! It meets our needs perfectly and the support teams are perfect!
Not only do they respond very quickly, but it is also possible to contact support by phone! I highly recommend

La Bande à Anna
Gather replied May 26, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review, and thank you for your feedback on translating the referral program during the onboarding process!

May 20, 2021

Yes this app is not cheap, but you're getting WAY more than a highly agile and flexible app. You're getting guidance and excellent support to ensure your campaigns are optimised. If you're going to do referral programs properly, the Refer app is the only choice.

Black Velvet Sydney
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 28, 2020

We are a small group of farmers and were interested in setting up a refer-a-friend program to recruit new customers. We are not programmers in any way. We found the videos and step-by-step instructions extremely helpful. But more helpful than that was the customer service. It felt like an old fashioned moment to have a HUMAN to talk to... A HUMAN who answer our questions...A HUMAN who helped us troubleshoot. I am sure we were a burden to Gather in the end but they were gracious the whole way through.

Local Food Drive-Thru
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 13, 2020

the app works like a charm, but it's the level of support that is unparalleled!!!
highly recommend over any other referral app i've tried

NIU Pre-sale
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Gather replied August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Part of the reason why we try to go the extra mile with customer support and success, is that we get to meet and learn about absolutely world-changing businesses like yours :)

Edited May 1, 2019

I use this app to grow our customer email database and also to reduce cart abandonment. The support I received throughout the setup process was amazing. I thoroughly recommend this app!

Sexyland
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 1, 2019

Best app ever! If you are looking for an app to provide increased conversion along with hands-on, dedicated & tentative support, this is the app for you!

Roses Only
March 15, 2019

This is an AMAZING app! It has help me recover soo many abandoned cart purchases. I even had a skype call with the app developer to help me install it properly and it has really helped me A LOT! I install a lot of apps every day to see what works and nothing has worked out like this one. It is worth the money and I am so so happy with it. Thank you so much for all your help :)

Diamond Daughters
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 26, 2019

This app has literally made my store thousands of pouds. Iz that created the app really looks after us too, don't install it if you perfer losing money.

Early Years Boutique
March 8, 2018

Very effective app. Iz is a great help and has gone above and beyond assisting us to use this app.

Mr And Mrs White
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2018

We’re on the $39 Growing plan with Gather and have been customers since Gather’s launch on Shopify in 2015. We first joined Gather because there was nothing else in the Shopify app store that ticked the boxes for all our feature requirements and was also reasonably priced.

Even though there are many apps with free tiers on the store, given our traffic volume, and in order to get the features we wanted, we had to pay over $100 every month. With Gather, it is $39.

We have generated over $420,000 in orders from customers who signed up through Gather’s opt-in forms.

Gather comes with many features, but these are the ones we found the most beneficial:

- Exit Intent popup

- The Targeting Rules. We only wanted to show one of our popups to customers who were referred from Google Adwords. We couldn’t have done so without targeting rules.

- The option to display an email popup on certain pages only. We were able to create product specific promotions with this feature.

- Refer a friend program that helped us increase our email newsletter subscriptions.

Having the ability to contact subscribers via email marketing has been our single best channel in terms of conversions. With Gather, we have been able to maximise email acquisition. So for that, Gather’s value to our business is worth its weight in Gold!

Yes it has taken us over 2 years to write Gather and its founder Iz a review, but now that we are, it had to be the most comprehensive review we’ve ever written on the app store. Though we hardly write reviews, This one is a review we had to write!

Gather’s customer support has been nothing short of amazing. The number of hours Iz and his team spent with us helping us put together multiple campaigns as well as helping us with strategy, is simply unmatched.

These are some of the many things Iz and his team have helped us with: Behavioural Marketing strategy, the Business Model Canvas for our store and Email Marketing tips. For Iz’s expertise in these areas alone, Gather’s subscription feels like the best value for money ever.

Gather continues to help us grow Beautiful Because, I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Becausetest