Gatsby: Influencer Marketing

Gatsby: Influencer Marketing

by Gatsby

Develop a fully automated micro-influencer strategy in 5 mins

o3waterworks

Within a couple of days of setting it up, we already had some great potential influencers to reach out to. Gatsby has been really helpful in recruiting for our affiliate program!

November 24, 2020

Thanks Jade! Great to see our new Klaviyo integration working out for you

SheLovesBlooms

I work really closely with various influencers and this app helps my company do it. The app is pretty straightforward to set up and the discount code and email flows are easy to set up. Also fantastic customer service from Brett the CEO.

November 24, 2020

Thanks Yvette! Looking forward to our check-in call in a couple weeks. Have a great BFCM!

TITAN Survival

I love the idea for this app, and I have it installed and am working on monetizing the process. In the meantime, based on the Customer Service alone, I would highly recommend Gatsby! Now, let's see if it can generate a profit...

Smart for Life

I am absolutely astonished by the customer service I have been getting from Gatsby! If you book a demo you may pleasantly by getting a dem from the CEO, Brett Bernstein! Amazing guy, great software, fantastic customer service, 5 stars everytime! The perfect solution to turn your existing customers into infleuncers.

Kyrgies

This is very cool idea and a very cool app. It's just what we've been looking for. Stoked to add this to the mix.

Labucq

Jumped on this opportunity when the Klaviyo integration went live (referred by the Klaviyo email). We're using gatsby to automate some influencer reachout and UGC development. Super quick integration and responsive support from Brett and his team. I had a couple questions on setup and was on the phone with Brett within a half hour. We were up and collecting user handles in minutes. Found people more than willing to provide username. Excited to see what we can achieve when we set up our flows.

BrewBike

We started using Gatsby a little over a week after our store launched. It outperformed our previous popup modal within a few days and we got incredible leads and potential influencers. In a little over a week we've collected over 400 customer emails and IG profiles, about 10% of our traffic, and a little over 30% of those individuals are micro-influencers we will begin working with shortly.

The Gatsby team has been extremely helpful throughout this entire process of launching the app and optimizing its function for our purposes.

I can't recommend this app enough, if your business is socially focused (which every business should be at this point) you need Gatsby to effectively communicate, track, and understand your site visitors and potential leads.

LÜME

I was first introduced to Gatsby earlier this year and was excited to see that it provided a better, more efficient way to capture and leverage influencers. We integrated Gatsby with our Klaviyo popup and couldn't be happier. Brett is great and has been a huge help along the way. HIGHLY recommend!

Hip Mommies. Carefully curated. Thoughtfully designed, responsibly made.

We used Gatsby with our online shop to get some more info from our customers. Instagram is hugely popular for us and drives a lot of traffic to our site. Offering a discount code allowed us to get a lot of information on who was shopping with us, and Gatsby allowed us to connect with them so easily to see how we could collaborate in the future. Definitely worth a try.

XamsaSquash

A very interesting approach as to how to connect with your customers on Instagram and find the ones who can help promote your brand.
I had a few questions about the app configuration and Brett quickly walked me through the whole process and I had the banner up and running on our website in no time.

Previous 1 3 4