Gatsby: Your Micro‑Influencers

Gatsby: Your Micro‑Influencers

by https://www.gatsby.ai/

Supporting you during Covid-19. Gatsby helps get your word out

Aylas

Its one of the most useful apps out there for customer interaction using social media and using customers as brand ambassadors.

Kindred Spirits Kingston

Gatsby's customer service is par to none, they go above and beyond to help where needed and make it a very pleasant experience!

Keep up the good work with the product, and the service!

Fab Icon Cosmetics

I'm still brand new and learning about the app. But had a wonderful experience setting up the app. Brett Bernstein is awesome!! He took time to make sure that the app was setup well. I'm a happy customer

RidingBeast

This is the best app. I used yet .If i could give it 10 stars i would. Brett has great customer service and it was so easy to set up took less than 5 min. and he was with me the whole time .Plus the 7 day trial you cant go wrong.

Ryno Power

We were hesitant at first to install another app/feature on our site but looking back, we wonder why we did not install Gatsby sooner! Our sales have increased greatly as well as our interaction with customers.

Brett with Gatsby has also been extremely helpful with the installation and setup process, we would not wish to change a thing!!

Divine Creations Clothing Co Llc

This is actually my first review for any app on shopify and I've been using at least 10 for almost a year. Brett is GREAT. It's a Saturday on Labor Day Weekend and when I installed the app, I received a message from him minutes later. All questions answered and it's cool to know there's a real person on the other end looking out for you to be satisfied with the app. I'm definitely looking forward to using Gatsby!

I love new tech and I think Gatsby is JUST what I needed to set my business apart from the rest. The ability to literally see who could be your best influencers is awesome. Can't wait to see how much this will boost business.

Looking forward to seeing how Gatsby further develops! Thanks for the assistance Brett!

Greg The Store

Installation was seamless and concise, much like a game tutorial Gatsby lead me every step of the way through the initial setup. There was no "Well, what now?" point. The app itself is quick to load, lightweight, and clean.

The creator Brett personally answered any questions I had and was generally just a good guy.

This is a great app to further connect with your users in a natural way devoid of gimmicks or tricks. Certainly an app I'll use in all of my future projects.

Thanks Brett!

Simsdirect1

Have had an awesome experience so far. Brett personally jumped on a call to help me get Gatsby up and running which was VERY helpful. He helped me get Gatsby all set up with my branding and integrate it onto my website in a quick and helpful manner. I really like Brett's vision for his company and his transparent approach. I have a good feeling about Gatsby and the potential it has for the future. If your serious about your brand and want to jump into a great way to gain exposure, then micro-influencers is the way to go! Gatsby is an innovative tool to help you automate the process. Do yourself a favor and get in quick before everyone starts catching on! Thanks, Brett, keep up the good work.

Bold Brew Coffee

Just finished up setting our first Gatsby campaign!

Took a few minutes to set up, looks clean on the site, and runs super smooth first try!

Super stoked to start connecting in a genuine way to our customers through our Shopify to make them customers for life!

For a free 14 day trial, you really do not have anything to loose!

Thanks for all of your help Gatsby Team!

Rise Brewing

Our experience with Gatsby and working with Brett has been top notch.

Idea:

I've perused just about every marketing plugin on Shopify and this was one of the only ones to catch my attention. It's seems like such a simple idea and I'm surprised it hasn't been more widely adopted: trade social shares for a small discount. As a new brand trying to grow our online presence and brand familiarity, it makes a lot of sense!

Design:

Love being able to customize everything from the colors to the fonts. It allows everything to look very on-brand.

Service:

Brett did an intro video walkthrough with us which was super helpful and has been very fast to respond with any small questions during setup. The tool is easy to install but if you are sometimes tech clumsy, their team is ready to help!