Gatsby: Influencer Marketing

Gatsby: Influencer Marketing

by Gatsby

Unlock new Klaviyo Flows for influencer marketing automation

Charlie Banana

Great APP - it has been a learning curve from 2017 when i first knew of it. Much improved APP - most importantly great technical support. Brett is very good.

Inner Art World

Very interesting concept that make the optin opup much more effective. I recommend to every store owners that want to make it big on instagram

Aylas

Its one of the most useful apps out there for customer interaction using social media and using customers as brand ambassadors.

Kindred Spirits Kingston

Gatsby's customer service is par to none, they go above and beyond to help where needed and make it a very pleasant experience!

Keep up the good work with the product, and the service!

Fab Icon Cosmetics

I'm still brand new and learning about the app. But had a wonderful experience setting up the app. Brett Bernstein is awesome!! He took time to make sure that the app was setup well. I'm a happy customer

RidingBeast

This is the best app. I used yet .If i could give it 10 stars i would. Brett has great customer service and it was so easy to set up took less than 5 min. and he was with me the whole time .Plus the 7 day trial you cant go wrong.

Ryno Power

We were hesitant at first to install another app/feature on our site but looking back, we wonder why we did not install Gatsby sooner! Our sales have increased greatly as well as our interaction with customers.

Brett with Gatsby has also been extremely helpful with the installation and setup process, we would not wish to change a thing!!

Divine Creations Clothing Co Llc

This is actually my first review for any app on shopify and I've been using at least 10 for almost a year. Brett is GREAT. It's a Saturday on Labor Day Weekend and when I installed the app, I received a message from him minutes later. All questions answered and it's cool to know there's a real person on the other end looking out for you to be satisfied with the app. I'm definitely looking forward to using Gatsby!

I love new tech and I think Gatsby is JUST what I needed to set my business apart from the rest. The ability to literally see who could be your best influencers is awesome. Can't wait to see how much this will boost business.

Looking forward to seeing how Gatsby further develops! Thanks for the assistance Brett!

Greg The Store

Installation was seamless and concise, much like a game tutorial Gatsby lead me every step of the way through the initial setup. There was no "Well, what now?" point. The app itself is quick to load, lightweight, and clean.

The creator Brett personally answered any questions I had and was generally just a good guy.

This is a great app to further connect with your users in a natural way devoid of gimmicks or tricks. Certainly an app I'll use in all of my future projects.

Thanks Brett!

Simsdirect1

Have had an awesome experience so far. Brett personally jumped on a call to help me get Gatsby up and running which was VERY helpful. He helped me get Gatsby all set up with my branding and integrate it onto my website in a quick and helpful manner. I really like Brett's vision for his company and his transparent approach. I have a good feeling about Gatsby and the potential it has for the future. If your serious about your brand and want to jump into a great way to gain exposure, then micro-influencers is the way to go! Gatsby is an innovative tool to help you automate the process. Do yourself a favor and get in quick before everyone starts catching on! Thanks, Brett, keep up the good work.