Consentmo GDPR Compliance , 1.005 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
15. marts 2024

Not only does it work extremely well, their support is first class

Le Pro du Pneu
Frankrig
9 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 18. marts 2024

Thank you so much for the praise! 🙏 We appreciate it a lot! 😊

6. marts 2024

I was really well guided by the team, they helped me until I could make the V2 consent and put some code in shopify.

J'ai été vraiment bien guider par l'équipe ils m'ont aider jusqu'à que je puisse faire le consent V2 et mettre certain code dans shopify

Malonn
Frankrig
4 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 8. marts 2024

Thank you so much for the nice feedback about our support efforts! We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will be here for you again! 😊

Merci beaucoup pour vos gentils commentaires sur nos efforts de soutien! Nous l'apprécions beaucoup! 🙏
Profitez de notre application et si nécessaire, nous serons à nouveau là pour vous! 😊

27. januar 2024

This app is a no brainer. Everyone needs to have compliance for their website and Consentmo does just that. The customer service is always 100% top notch. They respond very quickly and there is always someone to help out. They have great communication on their end is what it is. I think it makes them the best at what they do. Would highly recommend them for your privacy needs.

Focal Image Designs
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 29. januar 2024

Thanks a million of the kind review! 🥹 We are doing our best to provide this experience for our merchants!

Enjoy using our app and if needed, our support team is one chat away! 🫡

19. februar 2024

I highly recommend Consentmo! This app is a must-have for website compliance. Their customer service is exceptional, always providing quick responses and top-notch support. Their clear communication sets them apart and makes them the best in their field. For all your privacy needs, Consentmo is the way to go!

Sturgianni
USA
10 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 21. februar 2024

Wow, this is such an amazing review! 🥹 Thank you for the kind words! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if any additional help is needed, we will be here for you! 🫡

8. april 2024

I recommend this very competent team to you – very good service whenever you need it!!!! Thank you very much for the support.!!!

fairjeans
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 11. april 2024

Thank you for the amazing review! 😊 We appreciate it a lot! 🙏 Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will help again! 😉

9. april 2024

I had an emergency and the support team was very quick with resolving the problem via chat. Outstanding customer service !! Thanks!

SimplyAfro®
Mere end et år bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 11. april 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! 😊 Glad we could help you quickly. Outstanding service is what we aim for! 🚀 If you need anything else, just let us know! 🌟

3. maj 2024

I have been trying to reach support for 2 days and have not had a response. Each time I try, it eventually disconnects me due to inactivity and I have to restart the process. Disappointing.

Tyto Robotics
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 6. maj 2024

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. Our records indicate that John from our support team responded to your inquiry on May 3rd. You can find his response here: https://monosnap.com/file/EcLrCzCdlp3xevcwCRV00dnET0JPqu

Please note that over the recent weekend, our staffing was limited due to the Orthodox Easter bank holiday in our country. We also attempted to contact you via email at support@consentmo.com.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. Please check our messages and get back to us. We eagerly await the opportunity to address your concerns and provide you with the assistance you need. :)

4. april 2024

Really great support, Georgi has been exceptionally helpful. Thanks

North Trampolines UK
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 8. april 2024

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if needed Georgi will be here for you! 🦸‍♂️

6. april 2024

It has everything I need. If I wanted to make some non-standard changes, I could count on great and quick support (on a Saturday morning) :-). I sincerely recommend it!

HETIQE
Polen
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 9. april 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! 😊 We're delighted that our service has everything you need and that you found our support helpful. Feel free to reach out anytime for assistance. Thanks again for choosing us! 🌟

5. april 2024

Great app! It has everything we need and the support is excellent - very responsive and fast.

Donnerberg
10 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 9. april 2024

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊 Fast support is always here for you if needed.🚀