Consentmo GDPR Compliance , 872 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. november 2023

Very happy with the Consentmo GDPR Compliance. Very professional and helpful. Great service. Thank you

THE WORLD T-SHIRT STORE
2 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 24. november 2023

You are very welcome! And Thank you for the kind words! 😊
Enjoy using the app and if you need us, we will be here for you. 😉

10. november 2023

I worked with John on set up. He helped make sure we made the correct edits to be compliant with GDPR. John was prompt and clear with his communication.

Knack
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 17. november 2023

Hi there and thanks for the honest review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need further help, John will be happy to assist again! 🙌

7. november 2023

I just had to share my experience with Consentmo GDPR Compliance app because it has been absolutely fantastic! The guys behind the app are incredibly helpful and friendly. I had some doubts about US privacy law and how to set up everything correctly for my online store, but they took the time to patiently guide me through the process. It gave me immense peace of mind, and I can now run my business confidently, knowing I'm following all the legal requirements.

What I love most about the cookies app is how incredibly easy it is to navigate.The interface is clear, and the step-by-step instructions make it a breeze to customize and implement the cookie consent banner on my website.
Highly recommend the cookies app to anyone in need of a reliable and compliant solution for managing cookies on their Shopify store. The exceptional customer service and seamless navigation make it an absolute pleasure to use.

Amica Jewels
Tyskland
4 dage bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 9. november 2023

Wow, what a review! 🤯 It is a big honour for us to receive this praise! 🙏
I must say that we are constantly trying to improve our service and the fact that there are people that appreciate our efforts is making all this worth it! 😊
Enjoy using our solution and I can promise that we will continue to deliver more and more! 💪

10. november 2023

My experience so far is a good one, easy to set up and really friendly and helpful customer support + fast responding. I am still in the process of opening the store but so far 5 stars

MLG cadouri
Rumænien
9 dage bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 17. november 2023

Hi there and thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We appreciate it a lot! 🥳
Enjoy using our app and if you need further assistance, our support team will be more than happy to help again! 🧑‍💻

21. november 2023

I'm new to opening and store and they were very helpful in helping me make sure I'm compliant!

letmerepeatmyself
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 23. november 2023

I'm so happy to hear that! This is what makes the difference! 🙌
We are here to make this process easier for you and push you do even more! 💪
Enjoy our app and if you need our help again, you know where to find us! 😊

19. januar 2024

Great app and excellent customer service.

MAISON EIRA
2 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 22. januar 2024

Hi there and thanks for the awesome review! 🤗 Enjoy our app and if any assistance is required, we will be here for you! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

16. oktober 2023

This app seems to cover off all the bases we need and the customer service is fantastic - we had a small implementation issue which we may have even created ourselves and they came in and fixed this (and we are using the free plan at the moment!). So far, so great!

ArtReview Shop
Storbritannien
3 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 18. oktober 2023

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! 😊 We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using the app and if you need further assistance, we will be here to help! 🧑‍💻

2. februar 2024

Very good, responsive service, I highly recommend

watchesmovement.com
Frankrig
29 dage bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 5. februar 2024

Thank you so much for the great review! It is highly appreciated! 🙏
Enjoy using our app, and if needed, our support team is one chat away! 😉

27. november 2023

Nice app, can recommend, can be modified in the settings easily for the EU GDPR compliance.

PAIKKA
Finland
4 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 29. november 2023

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need any further assistance, we are one quick chat away! 😉

18. oktober 2023

The app works really well and supports multiple languages. I had a small problem setting it up and the work team help me instantly. I really recommend this app.

Enspirar
Spanien
8 måneder bruger appen
Consentmo svarede 20. oktober 2023

Hi there and thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊 🙌
Enjoy using our app and if you need further assistance, our support will be here for you! 👨‍💻