Consentmo GDPR Compliance , 969 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. März 2024

Reached out as I needed help. The team were so helpful and quick to respond. Thank you :)

ARK Skincare
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 14. März 2024

This is so nice to hear! Thank for sharing your experience with us here! We appreciate it! 😊🙏

4. April 2024

Really great support, Georgi has been exceptionally helpful. Thanks

North Trampolines UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if needed Georgi will be here for you! 🦸‍♂️

8. April 2024

I recommend this very competent team to you – very good service whenever you need it!!!! Thank you very much for the support.!!!

fairjeans
Deutschland
Consentmo hat geantwortet 11. April 2024

Thank you for the amazing review! 😊 We appreciate it a lot! 🙏 Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will help again! 😉

9. April 2024

I am very happy with this app. I have had the assistance of their support team and they are fantastic. Extremely patient and very responsive to my requirements. I am not very familiar with coding but with help from these guys I have been able to move through the installation steps to install my banner and be compliant with regulations. Great work. A great app.

Parade Handmade
Irland
Consentmo hat geantwortet 11. April 2024

Thanks for the glowing review! 🌟 Thrilled to hear you found our support fantastic and our app helpful. We're here for you if you need anything else! 😊👍

26. März 2024

I experienced a sense of apprehension during the setup process, as I lack proficiency in coding. However, I must emphasize that the process was exceedingly facile and efficient. The team in charge provided excellent guidance and support throughout the process. My gratitude towards them knows no bounds.

Niantic Supply
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 28. März 2024

Hello there and thank you for your wonderful feedback!
Your appreciation fuels our passion to deliver top-notch service. If you ever need anything else, just give us a shout. 🚀

27. Februar 2024

The support team is awesome, replies quickly and get you going !

The Prince Webshop
Dänemark
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 28. Februar 2024

So nice to see this! 🥹 Thank you for the high grade of our Support services! We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy our app and if needed our support team is one chat away! 😉

10. April 2024

Easy to use and very friendly and fast support via chat.

Purodoré
Finnland
Consentmo hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

Thanks for the great review! 😊 We're glad you found our app easy to use and our support fast and friendly! 🚀 We are here to help if needed!

19. März 2024

Klasse App, super Kundenservice. Nach verschiedenen Tests anderer Apps endlich das was wir brauchen.

format und WESEN
Deutschland
Consentmo hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

Vielen Dank für die netten Worte zu unserem Support-Team! Wir schätzen es! 😊
Viel Spaß bei der Nutzung der App und zögern Sie bitte nicht, bei Bedarf einen Fall bei uns zu eröffnen! 😉

3. April 2024

We had great help and support from Georgi when we have some difficulties of the script to our site. Georgi was super helpful and helped us quickly solve the problem. Can highly recommend this app and service!

Common Clouds
Schweden
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Georgi's support! Your recommendation means a lot to us.
Enjoy using our app and if you ever need help again, feel free to reach out—we're always here for you!😊

22. März 2024

I do really appreciate this app and its support. Everybody have to deal with privacy laws today, and I find Consentmo the best choice to do with it.

in a few minutes you can get to the support, which is friendly, quick and experienced.

Perfect solution.

Vollmart24.com
Polen
Consentmo hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Wow, your feedback has us over the moon! 🌟 We appreciate it a lot! 😊Enjoy using our app and if you need further help, don't hesitate to open a chat with our amazing support! 🥰