Consentmo GDPR Compliance

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Juli 2024

App is easy to use and support is very quick and helpful

Kuvings Polska
Polen
9 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 22. Juli 2024

Thank you for appreciating the ease of use of our app! 🙏 We are so happy to hear that especially after the full UX update the app went through! 👩‍🎨
Enjoy using our services and if needed our support team is one chat away! 😉

16. April 2024

An amazing app, easy to work with, very configurable, lots of self-serve information but most importantly, amazing support especially from Georgi.

Don't look anywhere else.

Romanian Drinks
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 18. April 2024

Thank you so much for the praise! We are doing our best to provide exceptional support, so thank you again for noticing our efforts! 🙏🏻

26. März 2024

I experienced a sense of apprehension during the setup process, as I lack proficiency in coding. However, I must emphasize that the process was exceedingly facile and efficient. The team in charge provided excellent guidance and support throughout the process. My gratitude towards them knows no bounds.

Niantic Supply
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 28. März 2024

Hello there and thank you for your wonderful feedback!
Your appreciation fuels our passion to deliver top-notch service. If you ever need anything else, just give us a shout. 🚀

22. März 2024

I do really appreciate this app and its support. Everybody have to deal with privacy laws today, and I find Consentmo the best choice to do with it.

in a few minutes you can get to the support, which is friendly, quick and experienced.

Perfect solution.

Vollmart24.com
Polen
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Wow, your feedback has us over the moon! 🌟 We appreciate it a lot! 😊Enjoy using our app and if you need further help, don't hesitate to open a chat with our amazing support! 🥰

3. Juni 2024

I had trouble integrating the compliance app, however Zeus came to the rescue! We step-by-step went thought what I needed to do. He checked along the way. Well... I clipped a piece of code in the liquid backend, Zeus continued to patiently guided me to trouble shoot and solve the problem. He didn't let me down and kept checking in as I worked on the problem. I chose the right integration for sure, great customer service!

Bà Xã Shop
Kanada
Ein tag mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 5. Juni 2024

We are so glad to hear about your experience with one of our bests - Zeus!
😊 We just want to provide the best service here even if it goes out side of the scope of our app! 🙌
Thank for the amazing review and enjoy using our app! ✨

16. Mai 2024

Immediate Support and great help. they check the settings to make sure you are compliant.
The Plugin itself is working as supposed.

CLEANPRODUCTS
9 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate it! 😊

4. Mai 2024

works fine and good customer service.

DenimBar
Deutschland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Hi there and thanks for the great review! Amazing to have you on board with us! 😊
Enjoy using our app, and if needed, we are one chat away! 😉

26. Juni 2024

great customer service! Zeus saved my a** today :)

mara mea
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 28. Juni 2024

Saving a**es in the Shopify app store since 2019! 🍑🦸‍♂️
Thanks for sharing this with the other merchants, much appreciated! 🙏

28. Juni 2024

Excellent customer service.

giveemotion
Spanien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2024

Thank you so much for the high grade of our support service! 🙏

10. Juni 2024

John was amazing, solved the implementation of GCMV2 and posted screenshots also as evidence. All the compliments.
Thank you very much! :)

Rayvitalize™
Kroatien
3 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

Thank you too for sharing your experience with the setup of GCM V2! 🙌
Our support always goes above and beyond in support integrations, especially when it comes to GCMV2, you can count on us! 😉