Consentmo GDPR Compliance , 873 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Januar 2024

Great app, works very well and support is really helpful and responsive! Recommend

MasterChef Workshop
Italien
Consentmo hat geantwortet 16. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate it! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need any help, our support team will be at your disposal! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

27. Oktober 2023

The support for this app is second to none. Great explanations of even the silliest little problems I had, complete with monosnap screenshots. Fast, helpful advice. Once I took the time to look around the app, I found it comprehensive and user-friendly. Any problems I had were probably due to me panicking because I am eighty years old.

Karibu Publishers
Frankreich
9 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

Wow, what a review! 🤩 and congrats on hustling and striving in the Shopify arena in this golden age, you are a star! ⭐️
Enjoy using our app and if you need any assistance, our helpful support will be here for you again! 😉

30. November 2023

Works like a charm. Support is excellent! They respond quickly, and they know their stuff.

Apothecary's Garden
Kanada
11 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 5. Dezember 2023

Thank you so much for the nice review! Much appreciated! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if you need further assistance, we will be here for you! 😊

16. November 2023

The app works great; it's easy to use and straightforward. The customer service team is excellent. If you face any issues, they resolve them quickly. I would definitely recommend it.

Filmmaking Planner
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 22. November 2023

Hi there and thanks for the kind feedback! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need any further assistance, our support team will be here for you! 😉

16. Januar 2024

very friendly service! Communication is fast. :)

Alternativelife
Deutschland
8 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for the nice review! We appreciate it! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if you need any additional assistance, we will be here for you!
😊

24. Januar 2024

I am extremely satisfied with the Consentmo GDPR product and support service. The quality of the Consentmo GDPR widget has exceeded my expectations, and the support team has responded quickly and effectively to my concerns. Thank you for this outstanding customer experience. I highly recommend Consentmo GDPR.

Sanctuaire Sainte-Anne
Kanada
7 tage mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2024

Wow, what a review! 🤩 We highly appreciate your kind and honest feedback! 🫶
Enjoy using our app and if you need any additional help, our support team will be more than happy to assist you again! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

2. November 2023

I recently started using Consentmo's GDPR Compliance app for my Shopify store, and I'm genuinely impressed. The standout feature for me has been their customer support. They're not just quick to respond, but also incredibly patient and clear with their explanations. Plus, their free plan is a real lifesaver for small businesses, offering just what I need without any hidden costs. Highly recommend for any store owner looking for a reliable GDPR solution!

VANDALOR
Deutschland
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

Wow, what a review! 🤩 We highly appreciate your kind and honest feedback! 🫶

30. Januar 2024

Excellent assistance from the team, especially Georgi, and we are grateful for the speedy problem-solving assistance we received.

CrepProtect USA
Vereinigte Staaten
27 tage mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Hi there and thanks so much for the nice review! 😊 I appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed Georgi will be able to assist again! 😉

23. November 2023

Consentmo is a great app, very efficient and Georgi was very helpful in answering queries I had and making necessary small amends to my site.
Thank you!

EazyTronics
Vereinigtes Königreich
Consentmo hat geantwortet 24. November 2023

As always Georgi is our ⭐ !
Thanks for appreciating our app and support stuff! They really enjoy helping merchants with their compliance. 🤩
If needed, we will be one chat away! 😊

22. November 2023

Very happy with the Consentmo GDPR Compliance. Very professional and helpful. Great service. Thank you

THE WORLD T-SHIRT STORE
Vereinigte Staaten
Consentmo hat geantwortet 24. November 2023

You are very welcome! And Thank you for the kind words! 😊
Enjoy using the app and if you need us, we will be here for you. 😉