Consentmo GDPR Compliance

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Februar 2024

Great App with great customer support. They helped us implement Google Consent Mode within minutes.
The app itself is very self-explonatory and easy to navigate for such a complex function.
Highly recommend.

ascopharm
Deutschland
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 28. Februar 2024

This is so nice, we know how daunting it can feel to set GCM on your own, so we are doing our best to help and assist in this process! 😊
Enjoy using the app and if needed, our support team will be at your disposal! 😉

6. März 2024

I was really well guided by the team, they helped me until I could make the V2 consent and put some code in shopify.

J'ai été vraiment bien guider par l'équipe ils m'ont aider jusqu'à que je puisse faire le consent V2 et mettre certain code dans shopify

Malonn
Frankreich
4 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 8. März 2024

Thank you so much for the nice feedback about our support efforts! We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will be here for you again! 😊

Merci beaucoup pour vos gentils commentaires sur nos efforts de soutien! Nous l'apprécions beaucoup! 🙏
Profitez de notre application et si nécessaire, nous serons à nouveau là pour vous! 😊

3. Juni 2024

I had trouble integrating the compliance app, however Zeus came to the rescue! We step-by-step went thought what I needed to do. He checked along the way. Well... I clipped a piece of code in the liquid backend, Zeus continued to patiently guided me to trouble shoot and solve the problem. He didn't let me down and kept checking in as I worked on the problem. I chose the right integration for sure, great customer service!

Bà Xã Shop
Kanada
Ein tag mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 5. Juni 2024

We are so glad to hear about your experience with one of our bests - Zeus!
😊 We just want to provide the best service here even if it goes out side of the scope of our app! 🙌
Thank for the amazing review and enjoy using our app! ✨

19. März 2024

Really easy to set-up.

The support team also checked my website for compliance which was great!

hinodelist
Bulgarien
9 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 😊 We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using it and if needed, we will be here for you again! 😉

10. April 2024

Easy to use and very friendly and fast support via chat.

Purodoré
Finnland
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

Thanks for the great review! 😊 We're glad you found our app easy to use and our support fast and friendly! 🚀 We are here to help if needed!

25. April 2024

Super easy installation, had a small question for some css, and got it within a few minutes. Great support, Thanks Georgi!

inductiebeschermer-glas
Niederlande
11 tage mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 26. April 2024

Great to hear about your awesome experience! 🤩
If needed, Georgi will be here for you again! 😉

23. Mai 2024

Great app and even better support!

UNITA Skincare
Bulgarien
12 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for the nice review! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if you need anything we will be here for you! 👩‍💻

2. April 2024

Very effective application, full customisation options and excellent customer support!

Gexist.com
Schweiz
4 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! 😊 Enjoy our app and if any assistance is required, we will be here for you! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

10. Juni 2024

John was amazing, solved the implementation of GCMV2 and posted screenshots also as evidence. All the compliments.
Thank you very much! :)

Rayvitalize™
Kroatien
3 monate mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

Thank you too for sharing your experience with the setup of GCM V2! 🙌
Our support always goes above and beyond in support integrations, especially when it comes to GCMV2, you can count on us! 😉

25. März 2024

Hello, please let me know if the app has already integrated by default Google Consent Mode V2, or we need to do something to implement. Thank you!

Diplon
Rumänien
13 tage mit der App
Consentmo hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Hello there and thank you for the review.
Consentmo works with Google Consent Mode v2. We checked your store and noticed that the GCM V2 integration is already set and working correctly.
We have reached out via email to confirm this and provide some additional tips on your consent setup.
Enjoy using our app and if you need further help, we will be available in chat and emails at apps-support@isenselabs.com/support@consentmo.com 🧑‍💻