Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 avril 2024

I had an emergency and the support team was very quick with resolving the problem via chat. Outstanding customer service !! Thanks!

SimplyAfro®
Allemagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 11 avril 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! 😊 Glad we could help you quickly. Outstanding service is what we aim for! 🚀 If you need anything else, just let us know! 🌟

15 mars 2024

Not only does it work extremely well, their support is first class

Le Pro du Pneu
France
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 18 mars 2024

Thank you so much for the praise! 🙏 We appreciate it a lot! 😊

6 mars 2024

I was really well guided by the team, they helped me until I could make the V2 consent and put some code in shopify.

J'ai été vraiment bien guider par l'équipe ils m'ont aider jusqu'à que je puisse faire le consent V2 et mettre certain code dans shopify

Malonn
France
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 8 mars 2024

Thank you so much for the nice feedback about our support efforts! We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will be here for you again! 😊

Merci beaucoup pour vos gentils commentaires sur nos efforts de soutien! Nous l'apprécions beaucoup! 🙏
Profitez de notre application et si nécessaire, nous serons à nouveau là pour vous! 😊

4 avril 2024

Really great support, Georgi has been exceptionally helpful. Thanks

North Trampolines UK
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 8 avril 2024

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if needed Georgi will be here for you! 🦸‍♂️

19 février 2024

I highly recommend Consentmo! This app is a must-have for website compliance. Their customer service is exceptional, always providing quick responses and top-notch support. Their clear communication sets them apart and makes them the best in their field. For all your privacy needs, Consentmo is the way to go!

Sturgianni
États-Unis
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 21 février 2024

Wow, this is such an amazing review! 🥹 Thank you for the kind words! 😊
Enjoy using our app and if any additional help is needed, we will be here for you! 🫡

6 avril 2024

It has everything I need. If I wanted to make some non-standard changes, I could count on great and quick support (on a Saturday morning) :-). I sincerely recommend it!

HETIQE
Pologne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 9 avril 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! 😊 We're delighted that our service has everything you need and that you found our support helpful. Feel free to reach out anytime for assistance. Thanks again for choosing us! 🌟

27 janvier 2024

This app is a no brainer. Everyone needs to have compliance for their website and Consentmo does just that. The customer service is always 100% top notch. They respond very quickly and there is always someone to help out. They have great communication on their end is what it is. I think it makes them the best at what they do. Would highly recommend them for your privacy needs.

Focal Image Designs
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 29 janvier 2024

Thanks a million of the kind review! 🥹 We are doing our best to provide this experience for our merchants!

Enjoy using our app and if needed, our support team is one chat away! 🫡

5 avril 2024

Great app! It has everything we need and the support is excellent - very responsive and fast.

Donnerberg
Allemagne
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 9 avril 2024

Hi there and thanks for the nice review! We appreciate it a lot! 😊 Fast support is always here for you if needed.🚀

19 mars 2024

Really easy to set-up.

The support team also checked my website for compliance which was great!

hinodelist
Bulgarie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 21 mars 2024

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 😊 We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using it and if needed, we will be here for you again! 😉

1 avril 2024

John was very dedicated to solve all of our problems, and I have to say that this app took our brand one step further. Thanks a lot.

ROCK'N SALT
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Consentmo a répondu 3 avril 2024

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if you need further help - John will be here for you! 🧑‍💻